Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 422
Like Tree12Likes
  1. #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    I get this error when I click on on tracking from my email.

    Page Not Found Home Sorry the page you requested is not available.
    Yea I got that to. Its the beta site that give you this error.

    - On the error page click the link for "Onsale Store" at the very top right of the page. This will take you to the regular onsale.com store.

    - Click order status at the top of the page.

    - Under "Single order lookup" put you order number and zip in and you will get your tracking number.
  2. #122  
    My order status shows "shipped"!
  3. #123  
    Mine shipped too. Good for OnSale!

    And good to be back on PreCentral since I dumped my Pre for an Evo.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    mrjspeed likes this.
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by bazidl View Post
    Yea I got that to. Its the beta site that give you this error.

    - On the error page click the link for "Onsale Store" at the very top right of the page. This will take you to the regular onsale.com store.

    - Click order status at the top of the page.

    - Under "Single order lookup" put you order number and zip in and you will get your tracking number.
    Thanks for your post. You just got me REALLY excited now!!!! I cant believe I'm finally getting one. All the Preware tweets I've been reading I can now play with.
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Thanks for your post. You just got me REALLY excited now!!!! I cant believe I'm finally getting one. All the Preware tweets I've been reading I can now play with.
    No problem!
  6. #126  
    Ordered mine at 7AM PST yesterday. The order went through and there's now a charge for the finalized amount on my CC, however I haven't received a shipping notice yet.
  7. #127  
    Sweet... Mines in the mail
  8. #128  
    Did mine about 3pm yesterday.... Now its saying shipped.. Still showing pending charge on card.... HP's pending charge just dropped off for the third time.

    Hope this is real
  9. kenmitch's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #129  
    Mine also shipped
  10. #130  
    I ordered 8.21 @ 3.41PM,EDT and tried several times using the link provided with Amazon order # and received "No longer available" msg. Also sent 2 emails to the support email address showing confirmation and have never received a reply. Could not get thru on phone. Not a happy camper, so I'll have to continue to wait it out with HP.

    Good to see some are getting theirs, hopefully! The only place my order number shows up is if I click on the feedback. It was totally removed from Amazon history when it was cancelled.

    I own a kindle, and have a feeling that is why I keep getting blocked as Amazon is releasing a tablet soon?
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
  11. #131  
    Mine has not shipped, but the charge finally showed up as pending at the bank!

    Crossing fingers.

    Will be nice to have my TouchPad back. BB could have kept me out of the TouchPad panic had they just offered a price match instead of only letting me return it for a refund.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #132  
    I ordered mine yesterday. I got a confirmation email with order number but It's not showing up in their system when I check single order status on their website!
  13. #133  
    My order says shipped!!!!! should be here today since they are only about 300 mi away and I did overnight they charged me the full amount no my CC
    so looks good
  14. Pr3mier's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    #134  
    Ordered mine last night, saw a pending charge on my CC.
    This morning I received the email saying it got shipped.
    For those having trouble ordering multiple times (I ordered three separate times and got cancelled three times), this offer might only be valid one time per email account.
    I was unsuccessful in trying to re-order my other two canceled orders.
  15. #135  
    Does anyone have a tracking number that actually shows the product has shipped.

    On the UPS website, it still says they have not received the package yet.
  16. #136  
    Ordered yesterday morning and nada here. Still have level 0000 WIth UPS ground have only received one confirmation email. I knew I should have done overnight shipping. Eh, oh well I guess.
  17. ryknown's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #137  
    Wow! I ordered my yesterday morning and I have it now. I selected overnight shipping and it's here, it's here now. I've got it! AWESOME!
    Thanks OnSale!
  18. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryknown View Post
    Wow! I ordered my yesterday morning and I have it now. I selected overnight shipping and it's here, it's here now. I've got it! AWESOME!
    Thanks OnSale!

    Gosh, I knew I should have done overnight shipping. I'm happy for you, hopefully I will be happy for myself soon.
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Ordered yesterday morning and nada here. Still have level 0000 WIth UPS ground have only received one confirmation email. I knew I should have done overnight shipping. Eh, oh well I guess.
    Looks like their site issues yesterday let some of our orders slip through the cracks...
  20. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjargon View Post
    Looks like their site issues yesterday let some of our orders slip through the cracks...
    What do you mean? I ordered yesterday and it went through, a little slow but it went through.
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions