Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    i selected overnight shipping this time. that way they'll be required to fill my order before some of the others. i really doubt its a first come first serve basis on these orders because it wasn't that way the last time i tried to order from them.
    I really doubt that orders will be filled based on the type of shipping selected. While Amazon penalizes vendors for failing to meet expedited shipping criteria, these orders are not going though Amazon. How would it be fair that someone who orders 24 hours after someone else gets priority because they chose expedited shipping?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Interesting! I got my confirmation email in, but I do not see any pending charges on my card. Also, when I log in to my account it says no purchases are associated with this account. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm lol
    Most likely your order didn't go through. I received the confirmation email and when I checked my order status on their website it kept saying "No information for this Order Number / Zip Code combination is available." So i called them and was told there is no order in their system (even though i received the conformation email). He told me someone will contact me within 48 hours to follow up.
    EDIT: I placed my order almost 22 hours ago.
    EDIT2: Now it showing my order on their website order status page.
    Last edited by pk1234; 09/22/2011 at 03:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I received a confirmation email but the credit card has not been processed yet. Going to their site and entering order number /zip code they find the order, and it says "processing." So we shall see.

I would like to think that after last time they are being more careful this time, but not much I can do except wait and see. Last time I ordered a TS and case after a few days assuming my TP was on the way. This time I am ordering nothing, so not much to lose.
    Got my OnSale order "re-placed" this morning, after having NO luck with the link last night.

IF it ships, between my original BB 2 TP's, the one I snagged from Office Depot earlier this week, AND now one from OnSale, that will make 4 TP's (1x 16GB, 3x 32GB).

Wife, mom, and me will be really happy with our TP's.
    theyre selling stock they dont even have available again. seems like a recipe for disaster to me. i hope im wrong because they did screw a lot of people out of a touchpad the last time around.
    Got my confirmation at about 100pm PST today the email said it should ship in the next 2 weeks which goes along with HP's time line for the next batch so lets hope. went with overnight so lets see if it makes any difference.
    just ordered mine about an hour or so ago, eagerly awaiting the second confirmation e-mail followed by a cancellation e-mail 4 days from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdonato2025 View Post
    just ordered mine about an hour or so ago, eagerly awaiting the second confirmation e-mail followed by a cancellation e-mail 4 days from now.
    lol, exactly. I ordered one but I'm not holding my breath.
    So I re-ordered from OnSale Yesterday Sept. 21 7PM PST. I got a confirmation email and I got a $1 hold on my credit card I also asked for Overnight delivery Today I checked my order status and they gave me a Fed Ex tracking number and it has been picked up by Fed Ex! I'm getting mine! Good luck to everyone else
    I ordered last night when the info first appeared, there is now a tracking number in my account status.

Wow, very surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasters View Post
    I ordered last night when the info first appeared, there is now a tracking number in my account status.

Wow, very surprising.
    10 minutes ago I got an email notification that the TP shipped. Ordered at 8:30am PST today, overnight shipping. I was expecting 2 weeks!
    My card just got pre-authorized for this full amount this morning after ordering y'day. *crossing fingers*
    Mine just got shipped. Got tracking number and all. I did mine middle of the day yesterday. I was one of the first to order from them when they had there Amazon fiasco so I have a feeling they are shipping out based on original list. I see some people got cancellations who ordered right away and I did mine late yesterday and I got mine shipped. probally what they are doing I guess?
    Just got a confirmation email indicating shipped status on the one I ordered using my Touchpad. Cool.
    Mine also says shipped.
    i received the shipped notification at 3am. I ordered yesterday at 8am. I'm really hoping this is real. I will be heartbroken now if it isn't.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    I get this error when I click on on tracking from my email.

Page Not Found Home Sorry the page you requested is not available.
    Has anyone recieved real tracking info yet. Showing that its been shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    Has anyone recieved real tracking info yet. Showing that its been shipped.
    No, i'm hoping that they shopped them after hours and the tracking numbers aren't in the shipping system yet. They said they would only charge my card if it shipped and they charged my card

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    same here they charged my card too. Is the tracking page giving you a error.

Page Not Found, Sorry the page you requested is not available.