Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Got my order in. Impulse buy as i'm currently broke. But hey, I can always sell on ebay and end up making cash I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by azentropy View Post
    I had ordered a 16gb through Amazon. I get "* The item is no longer available." when I enter in my Amazon Order #;

in the form of
    XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
    Did you order it on Sunday Aug 21? If not, you arent eligible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Did you order it on Sunday Aug 21? If not, you arent eligible.
    Yes, I ordered on the 21st. From the email confirmation:

From: "auto-confirm@amazon.com" <auto-confirm@amazon.com>
    To: "xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com" <xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:24 PM
    Subject: Your Order with Amazon.com
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Did mine. Got email conf. Will wait to see if TP comes.
    Yah I ordered mine on Sunday too....same message...have a feeling that a bunch of people are going to get screwed again.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Interesting! I got my confirmation email in, but I do not see any pending charges on my card. Also, when I log in to my account it says no purchases are associated with this account. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm lol
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    You can look up the order # on your amazon account. Click on "Leave Seller Feedback" under your account. This page will show you the canceled order #.
    That worked for my

Didn't know I coulda bashed them on the canceled order. Well going into the order I figured it was gonna be canceled anyways so the point would be moot anyways. Guess I don't see the point of bashing them now....Unless they cancel again!

Pretty much just cruzed on thru the order without a hitch once I found my canceled order number thru the feedback system....Time will tell if it goes thru I guess
    Okay, got the order confirmation email. Was charged Sales Tax and a CA recycling fee.

Original order was for 16GB, Aug 21.

Also, thanks Pre-Central Community and OP!!! Would not have known about this if it weren't for you guys.
    Last edited by finnysays; 09/22/2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: give thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azentropy View Post
    I had ordered a 16gb through Amazon. I get "* The item is no longer available." when I enter in my Amazon Order #;

in the form of
    XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
    I had the same problem...***
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Seems to have accepted mine (7:40 AM EDT, not just now) and I'm very hopeful it will come and I can keep my kids' grubby hands off my TP finally.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Got my order in. Impulse buy as i'm currently broke. But hey, I can always sell on ebay and end up making cash I guess.
    Me too. I honestly won't be **** hurt if it gets cancelled, but figured I'd take one last shot at the opportunity.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I was able to get my order placed (again) even though I did not have my original OnSale order number. Since I didn't have the order number, I contacted Amazon via phone and they were quickly able to email me my OnSale order number. If you don't have your original order number just contact Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by finnysays View Post
    Okay, got the order confirmation email. Was charged Sales Tax and a CA recycling fee.

Original order was for 16GB, Aug 21.

Also, thanks Pre-Central Community and OP!!! Would not have known about this if it weren't for you guys.
    Sames here-Comes to about $175 total. Still better than eBay or Craigslist as long as they come through this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjargon View Post
    Me too. I honestly won't be **** hurt if it gets cancelled, but figured I'd take one last shot at the opportunity.
    I'm seeing a lot of comments like this one (and ryudo423's above)...

Actions like this are potentially blocking people who REALLY want to receive one, and have waited a very long time. OnSale did NOT say they had enough to fill all cancelled orders... so perhaps individuals might take a moment to pause and think about whether they actually want one at this time.

Just a suggestion, of course
    i selected overnight shipping this time. that way they'll be required to fill my order before some of the others. i really doubt its a first come first serve basis on these orders because it wasn't that way the last time i tried to order from them.
    So last night it wouldn't go through. It said that they were out of stock basically.

Just clicked the link in my email again and it asked for my billing information.

***! Is this good? Am I getting one?
    It worked. Well at least as far as I know.

For you guys getting the out of stock message just keep trying. I got the same message last night when I clicked the link in the email. I just tried again today and it worked.
    Horay...Got my order in. Hopefully will not be cancelled.
    I have the "item is no longer available" problem. After trying for hours, I finally got a call that didn't hang up on me. I waited on that call for half an hour, only to hear that they're experiencing system problems and to try again later.

This is almost more frustrating than the long wait to get our orders canceled...
    Quote Originally Posted by Regent12 View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of comments like this one (and ryudo423's above)...

Actions like this are potentially blocking people who REALLY want to receive one, and have waited a very long time. OnSale did NOT say they had enough to fill all cancelled orders... so perhaps individuals might take a moment to pause and think about whether they actually want one at this time.

Just a suggestion, of course
    Trust me, I am a webos die hard who had a pre since day one for over two years, and have been trying to get a touchpad since the firesale first started. I fully intend to use it and enjoy it. When I say broke I mean brooooke.. that is all lol.

Btw, does anyone who successfully placed an order have any account activity/recent purchases listed when you sign in?
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast