Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    I'm freaking out. Just saw this thread, came in, clicked on the link posted on the first page, entered my email and order number and poof?! That's it ?! I'm getting my touchpad?!

Someone tell me im not being trolled....
    I keep getting the "no longer available" message.
    nvermind . Clicked link in email. Took me to onsale site and told me my thing didn't go through cause you expended your limit or they have no more stock. Great....
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Just ordered about 10 minutes ago using the Amazon order ID from the original cancelled OnSale order. Got the confirmation email 1 minute after placing the order. No sales tax charged.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I got charged sales tax for Texas, which is wrong. Hopefully it gets fixed when they actually run the charge through, otherwise I'm gonna have to sit on hold for an hour to get it fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    I deleted my email after it was canceled and I ordered two!
    Please can I get a Order number if any one has any extra/second one.

Thanks
    Login to Amazon and you can find your Order numbers
    FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ORIGINALLY ORDERED FROM AMAZON:

you can use the amazon confirmation number where it says to enter the order id. just be sure to enter it exactly as it is, with the dashes and all. i tried it without the dashes four different times and each time it said 'no longer available', but once i did it with the dashes it was smooth sailing.

i hope this helps, good luck!
    my order just went through. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I actually get one shipped!!!
    I just ordered 1 also and it went through. I just got a 1 dollar charge on acount for now I guess.

Anyone know when they are going to ship these out.
    their servers are re-god-damn-diculous. So slow! Took me 30 minutes to place my order. For some reason I feel that even this order will be canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ORIGINALLY ORDERED FROM AMAZON:

you can use the amazon confirmation number where it says to enter the order id. just be sure to enter it exactly as it is, with the dashes and all. i tried it without the dashes four different times and each time it said 'no longer available', but once i did it with the dashes it was smooth sailing.

i hope this helps, good luck!
    Do I enter it on onsale's website or amazon?
    well, i just ordered using my cancelled onsale/amazon order Id, and it seems to have gone through. took about 20 minutes for all the processing, cost 149.99, plus 6.08 for shipping, and no sales tax. got an email confirmation and everything (though this has happened to me from onsale before). If they make good on their cancelled order shenanigans from a month ago, i'll be a happy customer. it took long enough, but something is better than nothing. I guess they couldn't take all the bad reviews on amazon and resellerratings and had to do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    Do I enter it on onsale's website or amazon?
    use this link... http://store.onsale.com/n/msc-189
    I wonder how many orders Onsale canceled the first time around? If you look at their facebook page and at Slickdeals, there are thousands of people replacing their orders. Onsale states that they do not know how many TP's they will be gettting from HP, so it looks like they could be setting themselves up again for a customer backlash if they wind up cancelling a bunch of orders again.
    My friend let me use his - he ordered two with the same order (unfortunately it only let me 'redeem' 1) but all looks good so far. I was able to put in my bill address and pay directly - the only thing is he's getting the update emails.

In any case I ordered at ~9:40am EST and got a confirmation email at 9:46am EST saying,

"Thank you for placing your order with OnSale. Upon completion of processing, you will receive an email confirmation. Please save this message for future reference."

Also, although the original screen showed tax of ~$12 the "Grand Total" didn't have it making the unit $156.07.

Hope this helps people. Also, I found that if a page is hanging in the order process you can go ahead and re-hit submit or refresh the page with no ill side effects (at least that was my experience.)

Good Luck!

PH
    Last edited by PerfectHybrid; 09/22/2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: update
    I tried 2x, same message as before.

I have a tp, and I'll be happy with that. I can't bring myself to fool with them after today. Good luck to you guys, I hope they come through.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Yah same here...*Item no longer available
    Guess I should finally go put in my amazon feedback...1 star of course

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Mine went through about 15 minutes ago. Five bucks says I get another cancellation...
    I had ordered a 16gb through Amazon. I get "* The item is no longer available." when I enter in my Amazon Order #;

in the form of
    XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast