Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Clicked on official link in email and getting connection reset...AWESOME!
    For those attempting to call OnSale, I finally got through at 7:45 pm Pacific, and there is apparently nothing the reps can do. Their system still shows 'in stock' but they don't know how many. The "item is no longer available" error has been escalated to Tech support, but that's all they could tell me. You can try sitting on hold forever like I did, but I doubt they'll have any new info tonight!
    nnnnnoooooooo, hopefully not out of stock already

"The requested action cannot proceed because you either expended your unique Order ID or there is no more stock available.

Contact customerservice@onsale.com for more information about this issue.

Thank you!"
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaljok View Post
    Submitted my Amazon order # and email into the form for step 1. Webpage returned verification of email, and says check inbox but I've been waiting for that email link to come through for 20 mins now. Nothing in spam folder either.
    Same here. I tried on another computer and it says that I have already registered. ! Hour still no email.
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I'm all the way to entering cc info, but page won't load. Been trying for an hour. Looks like their system got crushed by webOS again.

EDIT: Got to cc page, trying to submit. Page won't load.

EDIT 2: Still won't load. Going to bed. onSale borked it up again...

EDIT 3: Woke up this morning with the page loaded. Tried to submit, but it took me to the customer login page. Went back to the link from the email. Brought me to order/shopping cart page. I was able to enter my cc info and submit my order. I received a confirmation email. We'll see what happens.
    Last edited by GHT; 09/22/2011 at 06:55 AM.
    was able to put in my address and thats it. pages wont load. may have missed out.
    Thanks to the OP and Precentral. I got in, had to hit the credit card submit twice, waited long enough to feed the dog and answer the door before the confirmation page came back, but it looks like it went through.
    Hope Onsale doesn't mess this up too. Their Amazon rating is already at 62% hahahaha
    just looking at their facebook post, it says they dont even have the touchpads from HP yet. sounds like the same thing they did that caused the problem in the first place. selling something that they dont have.

We will be receiving limited quantities of these products shortly.
    I got screwed over by onsale, I tried entering everything and got the item no longer available message. Ugh, it was such a bad experience and let down, I don't know if I can deal with that again. -sigh-
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by vella_ View Post
    I got screwed over by onsale, I tried entering everything and got the item no longer available message. Ugh, it was such a bad experience and let down, I don't know if I can deal with that again. -sigh-
    yah same here...I even have the order number dated on Aug 21 and the cancellation on Aug 24. I called them (after 30min hold) and they were going to look into it and supposedly call me tomorrow.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    yah same here...I even have the order number dated on Aug 21 and the cancellation on Aug 24. I called them (after 30min hold) and they were going to look into it and supposedly call me tomorrow.
    I still have not left feedback from the whole'ordeal. It was such a badddddd bad bad experience, funds being held hostage, fighting with my bank to cancel the holds, onsale not telling anyone what was going on, then finding out about the cancels on facebook! Lol ugh....yah...I'll try once again tomorrow, a 32g tp would be nice, but it was such a headache.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    They accepted my email and order number, then I finally get to the screen where you put you address. Says my zip code doesn't match the state ? Then all of a sudden someone else's address comes up. I stopped right there. I have my one hp touchpad, was going to get one for my old folks, but it looks like I'm going to miss out again.
    well i was finally able to get through the whole thing. took forever! now i just have to wait and hope they dont do the same crap again.
    goodluck guys. I'll try tomorrow...I think..lol

If they do come through, I will remove the dreadful feedback I left them at Amazon.
    no way I'm giving these fools my money...go swim in a toilet
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaljok View Post
    Submitted my Amazon order # and email into the form for step 1. Webpage returned verification of email, and says check inbox but I've been waiting for that email link to come through for 20 mins now. Nothing in spam folder either.
    Ditto. I'll check back in if I happen to get an email, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/onSale

I just did both my orders from them, both went through!

Must have original order # and email...only 32gb avail!
    For anyone attempting to order multiple units, a friendly reminder:
    Even if you had multiple orders cancelled originally, you might have them cancelled again.

Note this from the Terms and Conditions page (specifically for this offer):
    3. In this new offer, we are limiting quantity to one unit per customer, per address or household, so that we can help as many customers as possible. Even if you originally ordered multiple quantities or placed multiple orders, you will only be entitled to order one unit.
    OnSale Electronics HP TouchPad Update!
    I got one. Looks like my brother may be giving webOS a try.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast