Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdunnough View Post
    Got mine yesterday and it had a major flaw under the glass, like a liquid puddle darkening the center of the screen--factory defect. Called HP to initiate a warranty repair since the OnSale return info clearly says HP is among vendors who should be contacted directly. Pretty sure OnSale isn't going to have any units laying around to supply me a replacement anyway. Now I get to wait another 10 days..... Argghhhh.

Makes me wonder how many of these batch of 1000 are factory refurbs that may have been rushed through an assembly line to get them back out the door and into circulation.
    I think I might have received a factory refurb too, even though it was sold as new from OnSale, or was it? I don't think they ever clarified that the touchpads were new. I have scuffed plastic on the left side out of the box and a piece of lint or hair trapped under the glass and the lcd screen. I just received my box today to send it back to HP. I will miss the touchpad while it is away for repair.
    Anyone get a 16gb instead of a 32gb. Ordered a 32gb. Order shows 32gb. Device info shows 16gb.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122