Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I didnt have any sales tax. I got my order to go through and confirmation for both via email.

What I did was: click the "change payment method" button, enter your same credit card info, continue to check out with the greyed 1....worked for me.

OnSale: "Notwithstanding the order issues we have noted, right now if you validate your order ID that inventory unit will be set aside. That said, it is only "reserved" insofar as your payment ultimately goes through and you follow the terms and conditions and guidelines initially posted, including the limited time nature of the promotion. If you have a valid order ID we have every intention of helping you to get your unit. Thanks"
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    so I found my order #. how do you order it again? just saw the link. Thanks
    Store is off line. @$%#&$*&$.
    It really helps that the link they provide to you after verification can only be used once. =T
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    For those of you who deleted the order and cancellation emails:
    Go to www.amazon.com/your-account.
    Under "Personalization," in the "Community" column, click "Seller Feedback Submitted By You."

You'll see your order number if you left onSale feedback.

Worked for me, ordered and received confirmation from onSale. Oh, wait, I received a confirmation from them on 8/21...
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    To those people who were able to place their orders, do you have guys have any credit card transaction pending in your account yet?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    As of one minute ago...

OnSale: We believe we have resolved the initial ordering issues, and as users are commenting, orders are being placed. If you were not successful in your attempt, please restart the process from step 1 and try again. Your link has been reset. It can only be clicked on once, so please proceed with the entire order process straight away. Let us know if there continue to be any issues as we will monitor and react. Thanks again for your patience.
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Edit: Just got a confirmation email and was not charged sales tax.
    Last edited by Toasters; 09/21/2011 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    To those people who were able to place their orders, do you have guys have any credit card transaction pending in your account yet?
    Yes - I see a pending transaction of $1.00 on my CC account, which is usual for a transaction
    verification.
    And now Onsale's Customer service line's announcement:
    "I'm sorry, we are experiencing system problems, and cannot answer your call. Please try again later." Repeat repeat...

Sigh...
    just got my order through, site is super slow for each step.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    It really helps that the link they provide to you after verification can only be used once. =T
    Yeah... I tried to use it and the site wouldn't respond... So, knowing the risk, I tried again and now:
    The requested action cannot proceed because you either expended your unique Order ID or there is no more stock available.
    Oh well.
    Submitted my Amazon order # and email into the form for step 1. Webpage returned verification of email, and says check inbox but I've been waiting for that email link to come through for 20 mins now. Nothing in spam folder either.
    Slow for each step but was able to place my order. I was charged sales tax??
    Neil
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Got my order placed, sit was going slooooow. No sales tax for me in MI.
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    Yes - I see a pending transaction of $1.00 on my CC account, which is usual for a transaction
    verification.
    Same thing, pending $1 transaction from OnSale...IS THIS ACTUALLY GONNA HAPPEN???
    mine keeps saying *item not available

hmm....***?!?

is there a certain format for the order number I might be missing.
    tried with 3 different computers with 3 different browsers.
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 09/21/2011 at 09:30 PM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calpolykc View Post
    Same thing, pending $1 transaction from OnSale...IS THIS ACTUALLY GONNA HAPPEN???
    I dont have anything pending in my bank account yet even though I placed the order early on (2 hours ago). Last time when I ordered it from them via Amazon they had put the full amount. We'll see what happens this time.
    My cc will not be charged until shipped correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    My cc will not be charged until shipped correct?
    I get the feeling they've learned from their mistakes and will not be charging until they've confirmed they have one for you and it's ready to ship with your name on it.

Their resellerratings/Amazon ratings have tanked and they have to be idiots to get this one wrong.
    Neil
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast