Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Received touchpad today, 9/28. Box 226/1000. There must have been several pallets of these with 1,000 pieces in each one. I feel really lucky to have secured this device. It really is very hard to find one of these. I heard that the HP EPP store went down earlier when they were selling them to employees. I still haven't unpacked the touchpad yet. It is still sealed in the cardboard HP box that it was shipped in. I may unpack it later and charge it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by torrguy View Post
    My onsale order says it is in Level 0000 and the status is "In Process"
    Does anyone have the same info on their orders?
    I wonder if it is in that status because you ordered more than 1. For this promotion, there was a limit of 1 per customer. Did you order them separately with two different e-mail addresses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    So mine came in the mail today and inside of the onsale box is a brown HP box containing the pad (mine was 422 of 5000, not out of 1000 like most of you have reported, oddly enough). Is there the normal white TP retail box inside of this brown HP box or is this straight up OEM style?
    I don't know if there is a white box inside. I haven't opened it yet. Are you going to open yours, or are you reselling it?
    Quote Originally Posted by wittc21 View Post
    I don't know if there is a white box inside. I haven't opened it yet. Are you going to open yours, or are you reselling it?
    I plan on giving it as a gift to my Dad, so I either wanted to present him the retail box unopened or give him this box if it is OEM packaging and there is no white retail box.
    I plan on giving it as a gift to my Dad, so I either wanted to present him the retail box unopened or give him this box if it is OEM packaging and there is no white retail box.
    Your dad will be very happy to receive the touchpad. I opened the box and there is a white retail box inside. However, the box is in a plastic sleeve and there is tape on the retail box sealing it shut. It isn't shrink wrapped. I hope this helps!
    Your dad will be very happy to receive the touchpad. I opened the box and there is a white retail box inside. However, the box is in a plastic sleeve and there is tape on the retail box sealing it shut. It isn't shrink wrapped. I hope this helps!
    Much appreciated! I opened it up and it has the same plastic sleeve mine from a b&m Walmart had. I think this should cover birthday + holidays for this year. ;p
    I got mine, have not opened the box yet. Onsale did good
    Got mine. 900 of 5000

woot!
    I feel lucky to have secured one of the onsale orders also. *I've been using it for a day now and it is quite a bit different than my pre plus that I stopped using 6 months ago. *Its not quite the same without the physical keyboard but I am very happy with it.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Hmmmm, wonder why it is adding asterisks

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Got my 2nd TP for today. I'll be giving it to my sister in law who lives in a different country. I'm pretty much sure everyone will be drooling over it as the TP was never shipped in that country.
    Much appreciated! I opened it up and it has the same plastic sleeve mine from a b&m Walmart had. I think this should cover birthday + holidays for this year. ;p
    You're welcome! I have yet to unpack the touchpad. I will need to fully charge it first. It't too bad we missed out on the first 10 free applications that were released by HP. Hopefully more will come soon!
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    I suggest you phone OnSale to check on it. Mine was stuck at Level 0100 for a long time, I phoned to check the status, they told me I needed to talk to their credit department, and it turned out there was an error on the expiration date they had (I may have confused two cards). I had not received any email or call that there was a problem. After clearing that up, my order status progressed, and now UPS says I'll be receiving it on Friday.
    I wonder if it is in that status because you ordered more than 1. For this promotion, there was a limit of 1 per customer. Did you order them separately with two different e-mail addresses?
    I placed an order for 1 Touchpad

Quote Originally Posted by brentj View Post
    I suggest you phone OnSale to check on it. Mine was stuck at Level 0100 for a long time, I phoned to check the status, they told me I needed to talk to their credit department, and it turned out there was an error on the expiration date they had (I may have confused two cards). I had not received any email or call that there was a problem. After clearing that up, my order status progressed, and now UPS says I'll be receiving it on Friday.
    I tried reaching Customer Support but cannot get past the hold. What number do you suggest?
    Ordered 2 TouchPads using IE on a Windows Phone
    4413XXX, 030568XXX, 32GB (Received)
    4426XXX, 030584XXX, 32GB (Waiting)
    What number did you guys called, mine got a status of cancelled. What gives onsale?

I am in the same state, booked the TP over the phone as the website was giving "item not available error" . They took my details on Monday evening and gave me an order number till wednesday afternoon, there were no updates, so i called them and they connected me to their CC dept stating that there is some issue with my CC, so i gave them my last name again and they told that everything is fine.

But till now there is no tracking number
    my credit card does not reflect the charge
    i am stillin 0000
    My original onsale order was cancelled but I now have one from the re-order opportunity.

I left a positive feedback rating at Amazon and would like to encourage others to do so if you were able to get a TP afterall. IMO - They really took a beating (undeservedly) in the first go-round with the ratings.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    My original onsale order was cancelled but I now have one from the re-order opportunity.

I left a positive feedback rating at Amazon and would like to encourage others to do so if you were able to get a TP afterall. IMO - They really took a beating (undeservedly) in the first go-round with the ratings.
    I changed my rating from 1 star to 3. Not going higher than that, though. Yes, they tried. But the bottom line is they have horrible inventory management and zero customer service (just try calling them). And despite being happy to have my new TP, I would not buy something else from them based on this experience. So can't recommend them to someone else.
    r_wright1 likes this.
  19. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I got mine. #89 of 1000.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    WOOT WOOT! Mine is out for delivery!
    Last edited by kcrockett11; 09/29/2011 at 11:00 AM.
    T-Padlock likes this.