Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I now have a delivery date:

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 09/30/2011, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Tuesday, 09/27/2011

Not sure how long this will last, but the credit card charge has now vanished.

Not complaining, mind you.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    My tracking has not even updated from UPS since Tuesday Morning (12:30 am) when it departed from Texas..... I was thinking I would be getting it today but now I don't know....
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Out for delivery!!!
    My OnSale replacement arrived today and I'm busy setting it up for my brother.

OnSale's Triple-Pack shipping was spot on and the unit came pre-installed with webOS 3.0.2 and only needing minor updates to Kindle, QuickOffice, and Adobe Reader.

Very pleased so far and glad OnSale has finally come through with flying colors!!! Sorli...
    My onsale order says it is in Level 0000 and the status is "In Process"
    Does anyone have the same info on their orders?
    Ordered 2 TouchPads using IE on a Windows Phone
    4413XXX, 030568XXX, 32GB (Received)
    4426XXX, 030584XXX, 32GB (Waiting)
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    My OnSale replacement arrived today and I'm busy setting it up for my brother.

OnSale's Triple-Pack shipping was spot on and the unit came pre-installed with webOS 3.0.2 and only needing minor updates to Kindle, QuickOffice, and Adobe Reader.

Very pleased so far and glad OnSale has finally come through with flying colors!!! Sorli...
    What do you mean replacement? What happened to the first one?
    Me too, mine arrived yesterday and i'm extremely pleased with onsale.

Make sure to head over to Amazon and leave then some positive feedback. They got annihilated when they canceled so

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Make sure to head over to Amazon and leave then some positive feedback. They got annihilated when they canceled so
    They still screwed this up the first time around. While the "second chance" provides some redemption, I don't understand how people are going from scathing to glowing reviews on Amazon for Onsale.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by torrguy View Post
    My onsale order says it is in Level 0000 and the status is "In Process"
    Does anyone have the same info on their orders?
    This is a positive sign, but you want to get to Shipped, obviously.
    Mine will be here today, and since I never left negative feedback I will probably take the time to leave something positive due to me getting my Touchpad after all.
    Mine is out for delivery! I'll have a new toy when I get home

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    out for delivery for me
    w00t!

Finally - 1 for 3 now from the firesale.
    Just received my Touchpad and still have yet to receive a charge on my card (yes I'm sure).

FREE OnSale Touchpads FTW!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Mine arrived just now. 100/1000. So nice and even.

FWIW I also don't yet have a charge on my card, but there was a pending charge when the order was placed that disappeared after a few days. I am pretty sure the charge will show up soon.

UPDATE: Mine came without hardly any power. Plugged it in, turned it on, and got the battery graphic. Letting it soak in the power for a while.
    Last edited by lougw; 09/28/2011 at 02:44 PM.
    G/F got hers yesterday. Mine is still on it's way, but they had a problem charging my card and I had to call in to get that fixed. I actually got a call from them on Sunday but missed it.

The bevel on hers seems a little loose from what I remember though.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    From brief inspection I don't notice any difference between my first day purchase TP (now known as my wife's) and the one that came today. It is striking how much different it seems without the case, though.
    Because the battery was empty leaving it alone to let it get some juice in it before I play around too much. Was surprised though that my apps did not transfer over from the other TP... I guess maybe I should have said "restore" instead of create a new device?
    Got one today. I originally ordered through Amazon.
    Also this one seems to be a more solid build from my original fire sale unit ordered from HP. The home button is more level and less loose. Also the volume buttons are firm unlike my original.
    So mine came in the mail today and inside of the onsale box is a brown HP box containing the pad (mine was 422 of 5000, not out of 1000 like most of you have reported, oddly enough). Is there the normal white TP retail box inside of this brown HP box or is this straight up OEM style?