Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    i also got mine today mine is 775/1000
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyFizzoli View Post
    Am I the only one with a shipping confirmation and a working tracking number that has yet to receive a charge on their credit card?

I mean I know Onsale is desperate to improve it's approval rating but I had assumed sending out FREE touchpads would be slightly over the top. Who knows.

Supposedly it left Memphis last night at 11:25 PM so hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow (I'm in Florida).

Will keep you updated. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be posting from my new FREE touchpad. Thanks OnSale!
    Do you have a pre authorization charge, or no charge at all? My card hasn't been charged yet, but the amount is pending from my CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilderf View Post
    I got mine today.

I am thinking that they will only be sending out 1000 TPs with this shipment.

My TP came in an HP box with a shipping label on it. Mine was #470 out of 1000.

Click to view quoted image
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinvaje View Post
    i also got mine today mine is 775/1000
    Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow by end of day!! I can't wait!
    It seems like these touchpad's are coming straight from the assembly line, to a depot center in Memphis and straight to customers homes! Talk about a freshly made device. Any one who has theirs checked the manufacturing date on them? If that can be found anywhere on the device.
    I'm going to guess that I am going to have 886/1000. We'll see tomorrow when it arrives! I wonder if my guess will come true!!
    got mine today. Nice package. Sound like shipped directly from China to OnSale. Mine is 18x out of 1000. Great job OnSale.
    Guys be careful. UPS left mine outside by the door for a whole day. I've heard ppl lost their TP this way.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Ya mine does the same but my front door is along the side of the house (I have a long walkway to my door) and they ring the doorbell after they drop it. Not the best but there is always someone home.
    Got mine. These seem to be just made . ALl the updates are on them. I got to say this is one nice tablet. Its too bad they are kind of getting rid of them/Webos. I have a android tablet and now this and the lack of apps is kind of a problem but this is such a nicer tablet. Here to hoping some developers make some new apps for it. AGain 1 hour with it and I think it is pretty sweet. (I had a Palm Pre for 2 years , we still use it for some games.)
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 09/27/2011 at 06:00 PM.
    got mine today, 119/1000. Shocked onsale did this, something they certainly didn't have to.
    987/1000!
    If anyone who got one had an older production model also, do you notice any differences in construction?
    Onsale is crap for international customers like me. My order was stuck in status 0100 for days. Finally got in touch with their credit department who told me they won't accept my international credit card although the payment went through fine with my CC company. Yeah international credit card... Mastercard. Where's that company from?
    All I got from that woman was sorry, we will cancel your order and refund the amount.

When she couldn't win the battle with me she started mourning about my US address which is actually a freight forwarder. In the end she was not able to clarify if the address or international payment was the problem. She just wouldn't push the right button! I kept on getting 'sorry, I will cancel your order'.

I asked for her boss, but he couldn't be reached. I asked her not to cancel the order yet.
    So now the order is just hanging there. What to do next? I'm clueless...
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Onsale is crap for international customers like me. My order was stuck in status 0100 for days. Finally got in touch with their credit department who told me they won't accept my international credit card although the payment went through fine with my CC company. Yeah international credit card... Mastercard. Where's that company from?
    All I got from that woman was sorry, we will cancel your order and refund the amount.

When she couldn't win the battle with me she started mourning about my US address which is actually a freight forwarder. In the end she was not able to clarify if the address or international payment was the problem. She just wouldn't push the right button! I kept on getting 'sorry, I will cancel your order'.

I asked for her boss, but he couldn't be reached. I asked her not to cancel the order yet.
    So now the order is just hanging there. What to do next? I'm clueless...
    Call back tomorrow hopefully you get someone else and immediately ask for a supervisor.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I somehow doubt onSale only had 1000 of them. The numbering on the box is most likely just some kinda ordering ref number. As in 1000 units per shipping container,palet,etc. They took way too many orders to only have had 1000 available.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Anyone else in this situation - I placed my order, got a confirmation e-mail, then got an e-mail saying it was shipped on the 24th. I clicked on the tracking link several times and got page could not be found. a day or two later when I click the link I get "There are no orders associated with your account" Same thing if I click on order details. My credit card has a pending charge too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptdalen View Post
    Anyone else in this situation - I placed my order, got a confirmation e-mail, then got an e-mail saying it was shipped on the 24th. I clicked on the tracking link several times and got page could not be found. a day or two later when I click the link I get "There are no orders associated with your account" Same thing if I click on order details. My credit card has a pending charge too.
    If you're using the link in the confirmation e-mail, it doesn't work (at least mine didn't). Go to the onsale website and use the order status link there. Enter your order number and zip code and it should come up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    If anyone who got one had an older production model also, do you notice any differences in construction?
    I also have a 16GB from BestBuy I got a few weeks back and there is no difference I can see. I did get lucky in that both are flawless - no uneven panels, no cracks etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    If you're using the link in the confirmation e-mail, it doesn't work (at least mine didn't). Go to the onsale website and use the order status link there. Enter your order number and zip code and it should come up.
    I had the same problem a few days ago. This worked for me also.