Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    is it too late to put in my (re)order?
    Just a tad

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    finally got someone on the phone at on sale after more than an hour on hold - explained how I was banned from posting on their FB after I asked why it is that people who placed their order well after I did had shipping confirmations, while my status was' no order found' . Dude insisted that NO ONE who ordered last week has had their order shipped. I told him that was not true - And while he asked me on three different occasions if I really wanted to do it, I insisted he cancel my order, which still had not upgraded from the $1 pre-auth / no order found status. So there is one more 32GB TP out there to be had by someone. ;-) I prefer to wait on HP than to give my money to On Sale!
    I gave my buddy my extra onsale link, which he used to order last Friday. Just checked his tracking and it was picked up in TN.

Way to go onsale!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Mine left Memphis yesterday. Hopefully it will arrive by tommorow.
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    I got my new HP Touchpad 32gig and its for sale. I already have one from Newest.
    So why did you bother to order the second one that you didn't need??
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    So why did you bother to order the second one that you didn't need??
    To sell to someone else who wasn't able to obtain one. Maybe they will sell it at cost, or a slight markup?
    After what seemed like forever, UPS tracking has finally updated. My package left Memphis last night and it is now located Nashville. I chose standard shipping so I should receive it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Ya mine sat for over 12 hours in Texas, just left this morning at 12:30 am I was hoping it would come today, but it looks like it wont till Wed probably.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wittc21 View Post
    After what seemed like forever, UPS tracking has finally updated. My package left Memphis last night and it is now located Nashville. I chose standard shipping so I should receive it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.
    I got my tracking number on sat, and was tracking immediately, I should have it Wednesday or Thursday, I'm glad I don't have to try and get one anymore
    Wahoo I'm shipped! Tracking number is still not recognized, but I'm not worried about it. I am hoping it will be here tomorrow or Thursday. By the way, I can't wait to be back on Webos
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Wahoo I'm shipped! Tracking number is still not recognized, but I'm not worried about it. I am hoping it will be here tomorrow or Thursday. By the way, I can't wait to be back on Webos
    UPS just delivered my 32gb from OnSale.Yea!!!
    OnSale just delivered my 32GB Touchpad via UPS (i ordered as soon as i saw the tweet from @audermars about the deal). FYI I never received a shipping confirm from them, just showed up. I have a lot of catching up to do.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I recently order an HP dm1 which was sent FedEx. I tracked it and could see it started in Shanghai on Friday, then went to Anchorage for US Customs. It was released from customs on Sunday and then flown to Oakland Monday and relayed to Southern California.

Since I went with standard ground shipping for the TouchPad from OnSale, I have seen a similar, but obviously little different pattern.

Got the shipping notice late Friday but it could not be tracked. I assume this to mean that UPS received it in Shanghai and then over the weekend it went to Anchorage for Customs.
    Then on Monday it finally started showing up - in Memphis - which happens to be a major FedEx and UPS Air Hub.

This is what I have so far:

Location Date Local Time Activity
    Memphis, TN, United States 09/27/2011 10:18 A.M. Departure Scan
    Memphis, TN, United States 09/26/2011 11:27 A.M. Origin Scan

Wondering if UPS has this on a truck coming to California from Memphis.

I will find out this week.

Google Maps
    Am I the only one with a shipping confirmation and a working tracking number that has yet to receive a charge on their credit card?

I mean I know Onsale is desperate to improve it's approval rating but I had assumed sending out FREE touchpads would be slightly over the top. Who knows.

Supposedly it left Memphis last night at 11:25 PM so hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow (I'm in Florida).

Will keep you updated. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be posting from my new FREE touchpad. Thanks OnSale!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I received 1 tp yesterday (ordered on 9/22 overnight shipping).
    second one is on its way via ups ground shipping (was ordered on 9/21..ordered got lost in their system but they fixed it on 9/22 after calling them).
    My 32GB from Onsale arrived today - UPS in their traditional high quality service were too lazy to walk around to the front of the house and ring the doorbell or leave it on the porch but rather just left it leaning on the wall by the garage so it could get a good soaking from the rain...

Luckily I was monitoring the tracking page and saw it switch to delivered so it didn't sit out there too long - due to the double boxing the TP was fine.

One thing I did notice as I was setting it up - it was already running WebOS 3.0.2. Looks like these units are fresh off the assembly line (I haven't heard of any other units being shipped with the updated OS before).

Anyway - Onsale came through in the end.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Order Date: September 22, 2011
    Level 0000
    Ship Method: UPS Ground
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info

Anyone else in this situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Order Date: September 22, 2011
    Level 0000
    Ship Method: UPS Ground
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info

Anyone else in this situation?
    if you look back through this thread, a couple of us were in the same situation. you will have to call onsale to find out what's going on, but if it's the same issue we were having, it's something incorrect in your billing info. for me, they had an incorrect expiration date on my credit card. after being on hold with Onsale's customer service dept (888-760-0300) for about 30 minutes on sunday night, i was told i needed to call the card processing dept at 800-682-1042 the next day between 9am-9pm EST to verify some cc info. took about another 40 minutes on hold with them to reach someone, and then they fixed my card info, and within minutes i went to level 0001, and later that night Status: Shipped. give onsale a call, but be patient, thier phone numbers generally take a while to answer.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Got my HP Touchpad yesterday. This one actually looks better than the one from Best Buy. I have to dead pixels on my old one. This one is perfect.
    I got mine today.

I am thinking that they will only be sending out 1000 TPs with this shipment.

My TP came in an HP box with a shipping label on it. Mine was #470 out of 1000.