80 Global Posts
    whatever was standard.. $6.08 was the cost
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Since Saturday, my onsale order status has shown up online as:

Level 0100
    Ship Method: UPS Ground
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info

I just phoned them to check the status, and I was told that I needed to call their credit department, but that I will definitely get a TP. When I phoned the credit department (and waited on hold for a LONG time), it turned out that I had apparently mixed up the expiration date of my credit card, so they said they are going to resubmit the charge.

Still hopeful, but also a bit skeptical until it actually arrives.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Nice ya, mine is already in Texas (I'm in AZ) I'm guessing it will show up by tomorrow worse case Wed.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kcrockett11 View Post
    Sounds like HP had these shipped to OnSale directly from the manufacturer in China,

Also sounds like they knew since most of these were shipping thru UPS to box them multiple times Which is good cause anytime I get anything shipped from UPS It's always beat up.

The inner box was not not well protected, it was at the bottom of the shipping box,
    with two airbag things on top of the inner box, the inner box had a big dent in the
    corner, but the retail box that was inside the inner box was unharmed.

We had got Fedex to avoid UPS, as UPS has damaged a lot of our stuff over the years,
    and also, we hoped that getting faster shipping would give us a better chance to get
    a Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Uggh that sucks.... Not good.... I hate UPS, hoping the Touchpad is well packed itself so there is hopefully no damage to the unit itself.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    My level has changed to 0101, so that's a good sign.

I don't think I've seen any post here by anyone who went through the re-order process and received a confirmation number that their re-order has been cancelled. Has that happened to anyone?
    Mine is still at level 0001, says shipped, shows two UPS tracking numbers that are reported invalid when used on the UPS site, since the morning.

Memories of "shipping soon" status from Amazon are still fresh.
    called and fixed my cc issue. Just got moved to level 0001. Hoping to get some shipping info soon and the tp by Friday???????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdba View Post
    I chose standard shipping. I'm ok with ground shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by brentj View Post
    My level has changed to 0101, so that's a good sign.

I don't think I've seen any post here by anyone who went through the re-order process and received a confirmation number that their re-order has been cancelled. Has that happened to anyone?
    My status is also 0101 and was shipped on 9/24. UPS tracking number still not found in system. Credit card is still pending the full amount. I was curious, are your shipping and billing address different? I'm having mine shipped to my work. I think status 0101 means that the item will be shipped to a location other than the billing address.
    ordered Thursday morning at 8:37am CST (well i started at 8:10 but the slow servers took forever to load). Finally today at around 12pm CST UPS tracking says they have picked it up from onSale. I picked standard shipping
    I've had a dead tracking number for 2 days now with a status of shipped and a status # of 0001. *crosses fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by brentj View Post
    Since Saturday, my onsale order status has shown up online as:

Level 0100
    Ship Method: UPS Ground
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info

I just phoned them to check the status, and I was told that I needed to call their credit department, but that I will definitely get a TP. When I phoned the credit department (and waited on hold for a LONG time), it turned out that I had apparently mixed up the expiration date of my credit card, so they said they are going to resubmit the charge.

Still hopeful, but also a bit skeptical until it actually arrives.
    My order has the status 0100 as well. So this means there's definitely something wrong with the payment? If that is the case, I wonder why they don't just send me an email...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    called and fixed my cc issue. Just got moved to level 0001. Hoping to get some shipping info soon and the tp by Friday???????????????
    I'm in the same exact situation. ordered thursday morning at like 9am, and have been at level 0000 ever since. called last night and was told about the cc issue, called this afternoon around 4pm and fixed an apparently wrong expiration date on my credit card. now i'm at 0001, but still no shipping info.
    I got tracking number on Saturday, invalid tracking number until this evening it has been scanned at UPS facility in TN.
    I have a level of 0001 and a status of shipped, but my tracking number is invalid. Starting to get worried again.

EDIT: And just like that it is scanned in Memphis! Woot!
    Last edited by MrBungle42; 09/26/2011 at 08:41 PM.
    after having my order "in process" for the past 4days i decided to call customer service. i got through after about 40 mins and the rep told me i needed to call another number to verify my shipping address because it was different from my billing address. so i called the number he gave me and got through to the other rep after an hr and 20 mins. all my info was verified and she said my TP should be shipped soon. a few hrs later i checked my order status and i FINALLY now have a tracking number. i selected overnight shipping so i should have it by tomorrow no later than 3pm est.

so for those of you that still have your order status "in process" i suggest giving them a call. good luck.
    I got my new HP Touchpad 32gig and its for sale. I already have one from Newest.

I just got it this evening.Its in a sealed HP brown box.My Newegg touchpad didn't come in 2 HP boxes.
    is it too late to put in my (re)order?
    Those of you whose order says "Shipped" but are w/o a shipping number or a shipping number that doesn't work or two shipping numbers that don't work, I think I've figured out what's going on: It's somewhere in the process of actually making it to the UPS warehouse for scanning.

I ordered mine on the afternoon of the 23rd, and my invoice has been showing "shipped" since forever. I had two tracking number, neither one worked. Only today did it worked, and guess what? It shows that the package was *just* scanned by UPS at close to 6PM today!

My guess is that they have stock trickling in, and so people who paid for expedited shipping gets those first, while everyone else who opted for standard UPS ground is kept in limbo because someone who opted for standard UPS ground isn't expecting to get a package in one or two days anyway. The difference this time though, is that everyone's checking their order status and UPS tracking number.

So hold on tight... your baby will arrive... "in the coming weeks"