Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Touchkeeper, guess what i am in the EXACT boat as you... my CC company even called me asking *** is onsale if it is legit because they did a test etc. Lo and behold i saw my order cancelled AND i posted on their FB page... guess what, i cannot comment on their FB page either. They blocked me. how nice of them.

It is sad that these people can do things and have no explanation for things. To think i missed part of my lecture thursday morning for this crap. (yes i ordered thursday morning)

oh well. I'm gonna just accept it. I was looking forward to this one to give my dad it as he was quite eager to get one.
    Let me stop sounding like a vex/angry person lol
    Those of you with 2 tracking numbers-Is it possible that everyone of you has the same 2 tracking numbers listed on your order? Just a thought since there seems to be quite a few of you with 2 tracking numbers that don't even show in the UPS system.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    Those of you with 2 tracking numbers-Is it possible that everyone of you has the same 2 tracking numbers listed on your order? Just a thought since there seems to be quite a few of you with 2 tracking numbers that don't even show in the UPS system.
    I'm assuming mine don't show in the UPS system yet cause it was shipped on Saturday. I guess I'll see on Monday if things are updated. I hope anyways. Anyway, my tracking numbers end in 3213 and 3498. UPS.
    It would be funny if we all ended up with 2 TP's shipped. Maybe that's why they sold out so quick. LOL!
    I have a single #.
    Quote Originally Posted by wittc21 View Post
    You're welcome for the kind words! I agree that if you do have a hold on your account from OnSale, then you may get one from them after all. Your co-worker will be very happy. I'd say see if it goes through! It also sounds like your order from HP might go through as well. It looks like you may have some happy gift recipients come Christmas time, which is fast approaching. I do not have a touchpad yet. I have spent countless hours searching everywhere. I'm going to only buy one though. I need to start hunting for accessories now. Do you know of a place where I can find some accessories at a good price? Namely I'm looking for a case and a touchstone. A keyboard would be nice too! Anyone who reads this can answer where to find reasonably prices accessories. I was thinking maybe Amazon?
    Yes, Amazon is the place to start. Last week, they had the TS for $38.99 with free shipping and I got the Poetic Slimbook Case for 14.95 free shipping. There are some nice deals on Amazon now.
    well, I ordered late (around 9pm cst) 9/22 and I got my tracking number early this morning. My status went from 0001 to shipped now. Still not holding my breath. Not that it matters I guess, but I was on standard ground shipping.
    man, I need another touchpad.. I sold my $99 firesale touchpad..
    I was unable to place the order through their link , i was getting error message item not found, so i called them up (After waiting on line for 2 hrs), they took my details and said that some one will call me, Alas nobody called me for 48 hrs and suddenly they sends ,me an email late last nights stating that they were unable to reach me so asked me to call them, when i called them up they are telling me that the deal got over ****** them .

Dear Valued Customer,

We are contacting you regarding you cancelled order for the HP Touchpad on Amazon. We are unable to reach you on the phone number that you provided (201257****). As you’ve known, we recently acquired a very limited quantity of the 32GB HP Touchpad, if you are unable to place the order until now, then please give us a call at 888.760.0300 as soon as you can so we can place the order for you.

Please be advised that we are limiting the quantity to one unit per customer, per address or household, so that we can help as many customers as possible. Even if you originally ordered multiple quantities or placed multiple orders, you will only be entitled to order one unit. Resellers are not eligible for this new offer. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order at our sole discretion.

Sincerely,

Mechil Masanang

Customer Service Representative

OnSale
    well for what it's worth i just spoke to onsale.com's customer support and was told to ignore the first tracking number. the second number is the correct one, and because it was shipped out on a saturday i won't see any updates until monday afternoon or so... the rep did confirm that it was shipped though.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I got my order confirmation since Thursday but nothing more. No shipping, no anything.
    Did you get an e-mail with shipping details?
    I ordered through Amazon so I don't have an account. Is there any way I can check out my status?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I got my order confirmation since Thursday but nothing more. No shipping, no anything.
    Did you get an e-mail with shipping details?
    I ordered through Amazon so I don't have an account. Is there any way I can check out my status?
    https://store.onsale.com/o/Order-Status/msc-6
    >click on "order status" above (top right side)
    >enter your order # from your confirmation email and zipcode (single order lookup)
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    mine is on the UPS truck "out for delivery"
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Have to say, the biggest reason I am excited/hopeful that this all works out is it would mean I can stop following Bryna from HP on Twitter. #sheuseshashtagslikea12yearold
    Spade and cpuOahu like this.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Mine has been in Memphis the last two days, however it left early this morning at 2 am from Mephis as a departure scan, Hopefully I will have it tomorrow or Wed!
    Mine made its way to Indianapolis on Friday, and has been sitting there ever since. I hope it moves today so I receive it tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by William13 View Post
    My girlfriend ordered one 32GB unit, early during the onSale/Amazon Touchpad
    sale, she chose standard shipping, and others who ordered after her got shipped,
    she was very angry.

We found out about the new onSale Touchpad sale only by accident, they should
    have sent an email or something.

She got her Fedex number yesterday, but she had to check with the onSale
    Order Status page to find it, they waited till today to send the email saying it
    was sent, but the link in the email fails to load any tracking info.

BTW She got the 2 day shipping this time, the Touchpad was sent out the
    next day.
    We got the Touchpad today, it was shipped in a large box, with a smaller box inside,
    and inside the smaller box, was the Touchpad retail box.

On the outside of the smaller box, there was a sticker that said

Box Qty: 1 [Box/Total: 998 of 1000]

SHIP FROM:
    Inventec Hi-Tech Corporation
    789, Puxing Rd.
    Caohejing Export Processing Zone
    Shanghai 201114 China
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    https://store.onsale.com/o/Order-Status/msc-6
    >click on "order status" above (top right side)
    >enter your order # from your confirmation email and zipcode (single order lookup)
    Thanks a lot.
    Still "In process", should I start worrying (again) ?
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by William13 View Post
    We got the Touchpad today, it was shipped in a large box, with a smaller box inside,
    and inside the smaller box, was the Touchpad retail box.

On the outside of the smaller box, there was a sticker that said

Box Qty: 1 [Box/Total: 998 of 1000]

SHIP FROM:
    Inventec Hi-Tech Corporation
    789, Puxing Rd.
    Caohejing Export Processing Zone
    Shanghai 201114 China

Sounds like HP had these shipped to OnSale directly from the manufacturer in China,

Also sounds like they knew since most of these were shipping thru UPS to box them multiple times Which is good cause anytime I get anything shipped from UPS It's always beat up.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    just got mine, same ship from address. 151/1000