Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Surprise! Shipped! I am totally amazed.
    I just checked my touchpad status on OnSale. My order shipped out today! I have a tracking number too. It doesn't link to anything yet since the status just changed to shipped. Am I dreaming or am I really going to get this device? I need to start shopping for cases now that I have a shipment confirmation. Everyone please post when your status changes to shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by wittc21 View Post
    I just checked my touchpad status on OnSale. My order shipped out today! I have a tracking number too. It doesn't link to anything yet since the status just changed to shipped. Am I dreaming or am I really going to get this device? I need to start shopping for cases now that I have a shipment confirmation. Everyone please post when your status changes to shipped.
    Mine says shipped as well, with a UPS tracking # - it's invalid though. Guess will have to wait till next week.
    Well, I originally tried to place mine at about 2:30 AM Thursday - got the message that my order number had been used/ out of stock. Tried again a few hours later - it went through.. got the confirmation email.. and order number.. and since then.. NOTHING. When I try to check order status, it says no order found - my credit card has not been billed - and yet I am reading on FB how people who placed their order a whole day after I did have already gotten shipping confirmations. I just posted this on OnSale's FB and they deleted my comment. I have been very patient in all of this.. never bothering to fuss over how they have handled any of this - I mean - it is minor in the grand scheme of things... but this is just too sloppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdba View Post
    Mine says shipped as well, with a UPS tracking # - it's invalid though. Guess will have to wait till next week.
    Congrats! It will probably take up to 24 hours for the UPS page to update. Once the origin scan is completed, it should appear shortly after that. Did you choose overnight shipping or standard shipping? I chose standard shipping.
    Mine shows shipped, however the tracking number is not valid-At least not yet. I'll believe it when I receive the TP and make sure it's really a new unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    Well, I originally tried to place mine at about 2:30 AM Thursday - got the message that my order number had been used/ out of stock. Tried again a few hours later - it went through.. got the confirmation email.. and order number.. and since then.. NOTHING. When I try to check order status, it says no order found - my credit card has not been billed - and yet I am reading on FB how people who placed their order a whole day after I did have already gotten shipping confirmations. I just posted this on OnSale's FB and they deleted my comment. I have been very patient in all of this.. never bothering to fuss over how they have handled any of this - I mean - it is minor in the grand scheme of things... but this is just too sloppy.
    I cannot believe they deleted your comment on Facebook. That is unacceptable. If you did get the confirmation e-mail, I would call them on Monday. I believe they are reserving touchpad's for people who received confirmation e-mails. Hopefully you can get one. I went through the whole fiasco during the firesale and left some negative feedback on their Amazon store front. I didn't even know about the special promotion until yesterday morning and I ordered one then @ 11:30 A.M. EST.
    Touchkeeper likes this.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    It shipped, with tracking number working, I may actually get this one
    hm... maybe i should be worried. i ordered mine at 3:21pm Mountain Time on the 22nd. i checked on the order this morning (by going to onsale.com and putting in the order number from my confirmation email) it says that my order was placed on the 24th. i'm also seeing a 0001 status, and my credit card was charged a different amount than what was shown on my confirmation email...
    Holy tracking numbers bat man! Maybe we are getting a free gift! lol Sure it's just a glitch feel quite re-leaved at any rate! Please excuse all of the "!" I'm just happy!
    I cannot believe they deleted your comment on Facebook. That is unacceptable. If you did get the confirmation e-mail, I would call them on Monday. I believe they are reserving touchpad's for people who received confirmation e-mails. Hopefully you can get one. I went through the whole fiasco during the firesale and left some negative feedback on their Amazon store front. I didn't even know about the special promotion until yesterday morning and I ordered one then @ 11:30 A.M. EST.
    Yes, apparently, they have even blocked me from posting on their page at all. I was able to put something on their Recommend wall on the right, as they are desperately trying to gain positive feedback and advertising. Just decided to scan the comments, and others have had the same experience as I have had. I am calling my CC company and letting them know to decline the order if it does come through. I do not need to do business with this company.
    I re-ordered my TP on wednesday afternoon.. the next day in the morning i got a shipped email and got it on that day at night.. I did the overnight shipping.. when I got home at night.. i had the biggest smile ever when i saw the box.. will update my negative comment about OnSale.. VERY SURPRISED BY ONSALE THIS TIME
    I never got to leave any comment for them at Amazon. But wish I could . Stand up by them. I am sure they are doing this to get back into Amazons good standing. Well done OnSale. I may buy something else from them now. Ofcourse I reserve the right to change my mind if when I open my box there is a picture of a Touchpad.
    they canceled my order. Did mine at 7am friday... I think its because I'm not using a US CC, although my billing address is a US one. Oh well, was worth the try... Again..
    Still have yet to get a shipping notification email. However, starting about an hour ago, when I check my order status it says shipped and it gives me 2 tracking numbers. However, it still shows the 0001 code and I can not seem to locate the charge on my credit card.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyFizzoli View Post
    Still have yet to get a shipping notification email. However, starting about an hour ago, when I check my order status it says shipped and it gives me 2 tracking numbers. However, it still shows the 0001 code and I can not seem to locate the charge on my credit card.
    Same here, just checked the website and it says shipped. However, no email and no charge to my card. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    What's with some people saying their order has 2 tracking numbers?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I'm the OP and I ordered mine about 5 min after I posted this, used standard shipping and my account has been charged and I have tracking #s!

Hope it goes through, and I hope everyone here was able to get their order to go through after onsale's first debacle. Goodluck!
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    Yes, apparently, they have even blocked me from posting on their page at all. I was able to put something on their Recommend wall on the right, as they are desperately trying to gain positive feedback and advertising. Just decided to scan the comments, and others have had the same experience as I have had. I am calling my CC company and letting them know to decline the order if it does come through. I do not need to do business with this company.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. I had a bad first experience, but I have had a pleasant one this time around. I'm not sure what is going on with their customer service. They may have several people moderating their Facebook page and some of the moderaters may be reading into their rules of posting a little too far and deleting some comments they deem inappropriate. I have made several posts, but they were positive comments so I guess they like those to stay. I hope that you can get one from HP. From what I hear, there may be a limited number of Touchpad's available. Hopefully HP will continue to make them since they have a new CEO now.
    Congrats! It will probably take up to 24 hours for the UPS page to update. Once the origin scan is completed, it should appear shortly after that. Did you choose overnight shipping or standard shipping? I chose standard shipping.
    I chose standard shipping. I'm ok with ground shipping.