Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    I have a credit card hold but still getting this...

Level 0001
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info

Who knows.
    My order status is that as well..... I guess all we can do is wait and see.
    I just got off the phone with OnSale (1 hour, 15 min wait). I told them that I received a confirmation of my touchpad shipped and a tracking number but my tracking number is not showing that it is shipped on the UPS website...He put me on hold, came back and said that my order has shipped, but it will not show up in the UPS tracking for up to 48 hours.

But he assured me that my touchpad is on the way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Yeah last time there was stress, especially since after a few days assuming the order had gone through I bought the TS and case. I have since resigned myself that I will either get the TP at some point, or sell the TS and case here. I have a preference, obviously, but the stress is gone. OnSale will either f--- me over again, or they won't. And life will go on.
    Mine changed to 0100

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hey guys, new to this forum. I just received mine from OnSale today at like 1:30PM EST

I'm active in other android forums (I have a rooted Nook Color) and from an OnLive forum, so I know how to search and all that good stuff. Hopefully I can learn how to deal with WebOS/Touchpad
    Is this like a binary state machine ?
    Once again-I have the feeling I got smurfed. At least I won't be alone....again.
    What happened to me. I make it a point to try not to get angry on the phone. Apparently that didn't work because I just wrote this:

onSale,

Please see my email below. I am currently on hold with your customer service representatives. They have informed me that you have now sold out of the touchpads and will not be issuing any new orders. This is even though I called yesterday morning and had my information taken down to include this original order number, my name, phone number, and email address. I was informed at that time that I would receive an email shortly or that I would be called back. This never happened and so I called again yesterday evening. I was informed at that time that I would receive a call in the morning and if I did not, to call by the afternoon.

There was still no email or a response to this email sent to me. Now I called in the afternoon and was informed that I will not be able to order and there is nothing that can be done.

Please explain:
    1) What happened to the order processing that your phone representatives stated was going to happen, either by email or a call back.
    2) How this result is fair, given that I qualified for this promotion and communicated with your phone representatives well before the promotion ended. The "* The item is no longer available" error did not occur by any fault of mine.
    3) Whether or not I will be able to make an order from your remaining stock or holdover stock, given my circumstances which, because of the phone calls I made to you and the things that were told to me during those calls, I perceive to be extenuating circumstances.

Please listen to my call, which I placed at approximately ##PM today and talked with your representative after approximately a 40 minute wait, from #####. The representative informed me that the call was indeed being recorded so you should be able to listen to it.

I'm very much looking forward to your response.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Mine changed to 0100

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    My status changed from 0100 to 0101. Does anyone know what these numbers mean?
    hmm, a lot of people already receiving theirs. i placed my order yesterday (9/22) at 9:41AM EST, got a confirmation, but am still showing Level 0000 Status: In Process, no shipping info yet.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aesoprock00 View Post
    hmm, a lot of people already receiving theirs. i placed my order yesterday (9/22) at 9:41AM EST, got a confirmation, but am still showing Level 0000 Status: In Process, no shipping info yet.
    I ordered mine at about 8:30AM on 9/22 EST, if that helps, hopefully they ship it soon
    Looks like I got screwed again, ordered yesterday morning, got confirmation email, and my order isn't even in their system
    I have a feeling if your order isn't marked shipped by the end of today, it might not be a good thing.
    Mine showed up as in transit and beiing delivered next week. Unless its a empty box (and I had that happen with a china Ebay purchase once) I am getting my touchpad . Wasnt even looking for one after the onsale fiasco. but got an email from Onsale about my order and purchased it. Good for Onsale to make amends.
    Quote Originally Posted by aesoprock00 View Post
    Yes, but a lot of us ordered over half a day before that. Frankly, I'm surprised they had any left after the evening of the 21st.

This being Onsale, no guarantees of course, but since they've only now posted that they're out of stock, and given that they should have been very prepared for massive numbers of orders, I'm guessing they have a fairly good handle on orders taken / number on hand.
    Miner is finally showing up in ups website as shipped!!! Its finally coming. I cannot believe it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    As I mentioned previosly I bet they were working off the original list. They have a list of what time the original amazon orders were placed and probally shipped per that list so no matter if you tried to purchase on 9-21 or 9-22 if you were one of the early buyes on the original sale you would get one even if other purchased it before you on this sale. thats the only thing that makes sense.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Ordered mine 6:50pm(pst). Had a small credit hiccup, which I'm hoping didn't cost me a TouchPad. Currently at level 0101. Was at level 0001.
    Sprint Prē & Pixi, and HP TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    As I mentioned previosly I bet they were working off the original list. They have a list of what time the original amazon orders were placed and probally shipped per that list so no matter if you tried to purchase on 9-21 or 9-22 if you were one of the early buyes on the original sale you would get one even if other purchased it before you on this sale. thats the only thing that makes sense.
    If that's the case I should be getting one. I think I only barely missed it. Actually, it could be the ones who barely missed it (were in the "maybe" pile) are the ones who may be having the problems now.