Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  • 2 Post By bluenote
  1.    #1  
    I ask this because everything seems to work now.
    have not lost sound for a long while (even with email notices), no delay hiccups for example.
    I still lose sound every now and then.. mostly after it's been muted all day..

but to answer your question: no. If there is an update, you, I, and everyone in this forum would know about it.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

sledge007 likes this.
    HP is still supporting webOS and while there is no timeline for the next OTA, I would put money on it that there will be at least one more update if not a few. Besides that there are a few rouge TouchPads running 3.0.4 right now.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    a 3.0.4 is imminent... I think
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrxblanchard View Post
    HP is still supporting webOS and while there is no timeline for the next OTA, I would put money on it that there will be at least one more update if not a few. Besides that there are a few rouge TouchPads running 3.0.4 right now.
    Those TouchPads sure like getting dressed up for the parties, they put on their best wallpapers and makeup too.

They can be very mischievous too, almost roguish, as they whisper to everyone who passes by "come touch me", "what is your wish and I will make it so."
    Dazo and vella_ like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Those TouchPads sure like getting dressed up for the parties, they put on their best wallpapers and makeup too.

They can be very mischievous too, almost roguish, as they whisper to everyone who passes by "come touch me", "what is your wish and I will make it so."
    ahahahahahahahahahaa! That is pretty funny. Tempting touchpads, nice. But these are only the patched up tp's right, do some of them whisper "just type"?
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.