1.    #1  
    Pandora works much better now.

That is all.

http://www.pandora.com/
    Last edited by Willard; 09/21/2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: link
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    wow it is so much better now. Its actually a pleasure to use and look at
    Worth adding to the "Favourites" tab now so it's more or less like an app, even though there's not a real Pandora one.
  4.    #4  
    Yep, though Pithos works in the chroot if you need an app :-)

*http://kevinmehall.net/p/pithos/
    I have Max Blocker installed and it keeps reloading all the time...I'd hate to get rid of Max Blocker.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    nah, its garbage

ok...its not THAT bad... But you can't scroll through your station list, there are ads, and using the site counts against your monthly limit.

The app still reigns superior.
    I read that they have dropped the monthly limit.
    Global Posts
    803 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by llamabox View Post
    app still reigns superior.
    . . . except there's no TP app!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Nice!
    nice but the sound stops when screen is off but the app continues play. So app ftw!
  11. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Very nice. Very pleased with the update.
    works awesome!
    I agree that the new Pandora is much better. I'm a Pandora One subscriber, so I've been using this on my touchpad for a while.... and no ads! I love me some Pandora :-)
    the phone version of pandora app works flawlessly. I like it because it plays even after screen turns off.
    . . . except there's no TP app!

Check out Pandora Radio: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...plicationid=21

Runs in background.. Plays my stations , that's good enough for me.. For now

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I rather use the Pandora App which works fine. I rather not get VIDEO ADS wasting my battery and a lot of dumb flash ads.
    The app is only available where Pandora is available, which isn't here. So I have to use the web interface, with UnblockUS and NoDoze to keep the TP awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post
    I have to use the web interface, with UnblockUS
    UnblockUS? I'm curious, and have checked their web site, but can't understand how it works. It seems all you have to do is set some specific DNS servers in the internet conection. And that's all?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thank you for the info. I love Pandora
    Anyone having problems with Pandora (web version)? Its reloading in my browser and after Touchpad reboot, I got a message saying there is a problem with it working with the browser.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast