Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    nice but the sound stops when screen is off but the app continues play. So app ftw!
    check your sound settings pandora website plays fine for me when screen is off or in lock mode
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Anyone having problems with Pandora (web version)? Its reloading in my browser and after Touchpad reboot, I got a message saying there is a problem with it working with the browser.
    Yes, it reloads constantly. I gave up.
  3.    #23  
    Is playback issue related to adblocker or maxblock?
    Anything that isn't Flash is good, or at least an improvement over Flash. Thanks Pandora!
    Love the new format on all platforms and with the touchpad and ad blockers patch, the layout is clean.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Myn’s Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    I get this: It's a new era for radio.
    Personalized, mobile, and free.

Pandora Radio is your own FREE personalized radio now available to stream music on your Palm® Pre™ phone. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a "station" that plays their music and more music like it.

Already a Pandora user? Even easier. Just log in. Pandora on the Palm Pre is fully integrated with Pandora on the web. Enjoy all your existing stations - and create new ones right from your Pre.

To download the Pandora app, visit the App Catalog and search for Pandora

Any suggestions? I'm using a change-user-agent (mac version) spoof and ad-blocker patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by gush01 View Post
    check your sound settings pandora website plays fine for me when screen is off or in lock mode
    Details please? Not sure how you're getting pandora web site to play while the screen is off.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

I'm having the same experience as Monkeydog
    I didn't there was a webOS Pandora app! Excellent! Works great
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12