1.    #1  
    Hi,

I can no longer access the app catalogue on my UK based and registered 16Gb Touchpad. I just get the flashing HP icon.

It said I don't have a valid account at one point.

Only thing I can think I did is install the kindle.ipk and log in to my amazon.com account in it.

Done a re-boot etc.

Any suggestions, please ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    Hi,

I can no longer access the app catalogue on my UK based and registered 16Gb Touchpad. I just get the flashing HP icon.

It said I don't have a valid account at one point.

Only thing I can think I did is install the kindle.ipk and log in to my amazon.com account in it.

Done a re-boot etc.

Any suggestions, please ?
    just a thought. I seem to remember from the kindle app and log in again with your original user details and reset country to UK. Any chance you missed this part ?
    I'm in Australia with and Australian TouchPad and I also can not access the App Catalog. Any ideas what's going on?

I've also tried to refresh my webOS Account details but that just stays in a never-ending loading pattern.

edit: It looks like I've been able to get back in after a Device Restart, going into Home > Settings > Account and pressing on the Refresh icon on my webOS account.

It then asked me to log into my webOS account and then I went into the App Catalog and it seems to have loaded.
    Last edited by antzpantz; 09/21/2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Got it working.