1.    #1  
    Hi, last weak I received my QVC TP and the glass is not seated correctly. Both the gasket and glass are high on upper left corner (portrait). I would think that applying pressure to the corner would reseat it but Im a little worried since it's near where the speaker cracks have been reported to happen not to mention I don't want break the glass. Should I call HP or is it as easy as applying pressure.

Anyone else have this issue?
  2.    #2  
    Sorry, just saw the other post 3 pages back.
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    Hi, last weak I received my QVC TP and the glass is not seated correctly. Both the gasket and glass are high on upper left corner (portrait). I would think that applying pressure to the corner would reseat it but Im a little worried since it's near where the speaker cracks have been reported to happen not to mention I don't want break the glass. Should I call HP or is it as easy as applying pressure.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Yes - three family members have TouchPads, and two of the three have the glass popping off on the corners. I pressed one of them down to seat it correctly and that seems to have done the trick. I hope.

I have not noticed any cracking on any of the units.