Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mr.interested
  1.    #1  
    is there any way to print to .pdf on the touchpad?

    for example, on a pc I can use an app like cutepdf to print webpages to .pdf .
    any idea if there's a way to do this in webos?

    thanks.
    PrplHaz4 likes this.
  2. lar3ry's Avatar
    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.interested View Post
    is there any way to print to .pdf on the touchpad?

    for example, on a pc I can use an app like cutepdf to print webpages to .pdf .
    any idea if there's a way to do this in webos?
    I haven't tried it yet, but the HP catalogue has a free app that says it will do it. Do a search on "PDF". I think the app is called URL2PDF ot something similar. I can't check it right now because my TP is completely locked up.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lar3ry View Post
    I haven't tried it yet, but the HP catalogue has a free app that says it will do it. Do a search on "PDF". I think the app is called URL2PDF ot something similar. I can't check it right now because my TP is completely locked up.
    I think I found the app you were talking about "free url to pdf"
    its not exactly what I was looking for, since its a stand alone app, and not a printer driver that would integrate into the main browser, however it looks like it might work.

    thanks for the tip
  4. #4  
    any progress on this? I need to printto pdf. I don't have a printer at home
  5. #5  
    This is the best we can do right now:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-solution.html
    You can use that to print to pdf directly but need a computer on to do so.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.interested View Post
    I think I found the app you were talking about "free url to pdf"
    its not exactly what I was looking for, since its a stand alone app, and not a printer driver that would integrate into the main browser, however it looks like it might work.

    thanks for the tip
    I've tried it many time, but have never gotten it to work.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions