1.    #1  
    Just a quick question has the official hp touchpad app store been update in the past two days?

I have been monkeying around with my touchpad getting the amazon side-load to work but every time i check the store seem like nothing new,

I am just wondering if this is due to the changes i have made and it not really refreshing the store.. (cleared cache reboot stuff like that to check) or if there has been nothing new for the past two days.

Any help welcomed.
    noticed it as well they might have just been really backlogged who knows
    HP is laying off 500 palm/weboos folks this week. You take a guess.
    I was going to post a topic on this earlier. Probably the guy who actually approved the apps got fired. I hope this isn't the end of WebOS for good.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Only hardware guys were layed off, that isn't the issue.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #6  
    well it been update yay new stuff to try
    Yet still no pocket mirror (which they apparently submitted on 8/22) :-(
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I guess the new apps aren't really pooring in anywmore. Just a few devs still buidling apps. And they won't be submitting stuff on a daily base.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I guess the new apps aren't really pooring in anywmore. Just a few devs still buidling apps. And they won't be submitting stuff on a daily base.
    It just updated twice within the last couple hours*

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  11. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,494 Global Posts
    How do you filter for purely new apps?
    Go to categories, all apps, then click new at the top

I read that they actually have a pretty decent backlog. Apparently they were working on the submission system over the weekend, so I guess maybe they didn't pull anything out of the queue while it was being worked on? just a thought.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Hmm I just got communities and trying it out. *Noting thst the last three posts in here either aren't showing up in communities or were deleted so I'm checking to see if this post shows up.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    You have to refresh to see it but it works for me

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Also testing out communities