Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Got my QVC order a few days after I was supposed to, but I'm happy. One thing I noticed about one TP was that it didn't have the HP stickers on the sides of the box, the other one came with the stickers. The one without the stickers had a pretty bad backlight bleeding on the left side, while the one with stickers exhibits a small amount at the bottom.

Now for my question. Many moons ago (33 days) I had a TouchPad that I got during the Staples coupon deal. I just logged into my profile and I see the TouchPad is still an option for restoring my data. My Pre- is also listed and has a more current back up date as well as a few new contacts. So my question is: which device should I restore the data from? I purchased a handful of apps while I had the TP originally and would like to see them magically float back onto the device but not if everything won't be synced between it and my Pre.

I'm going to let it charge for a bit to kill some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac85 View Post
    Got my QVC order a few days after I was supposed to, but I'm happy. One thing I noticed about one TP was that it didn't have the HP stickers on the sides of the box, the other one came with the stickers. The one without the stickers had a pretty bad backlight bleeding on the left side, while the one with stickers exhibits a small amount at the bottom.

Now for my question. Many moons ago (33 days) I had a TouchPad that I got during the Staples coupon deal. I just logged into my profile and I see the TouchPad is still an option for restoring my data. My Pre- is also listed and has a more current back up date as well as a few new contacts. So my question is: which device should I restore the data from? I purchased a handful of apps while I had the TP originally and would like to see them magically float back onto the device but not if everything won't be synced between it and my Pre.

I'm going to let it charge for a bit to kill some time.
    So you made a new palm/HP profile? If not, then just restore from the TP, since it is all the same account, but different devices.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    no, I didn't make a new profile. I used the pre profile the first time and the second time (this time) I used the touchpad profile, which didn't bring over any of the Mojo apps I downloaded/bought on my pre. Guess I'll just have to load the ipks since some of the apps aren't in the catalog