1.    #1  
    Hi,

I wanted to configure my wifi key by copying/pasting it.

I managed to copy it but I'm unable to paste it in the key box on wifi connexion settings.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks.
    One of the most frustrating things to me about the touchpad are issues with cutting and pasting. Standard keyboard cut/paste shortcuts are not supported and many apps do not even allow the touch version of cut/paste.
  3.    #3  
    ok I stop trying then :-)
    thanks !
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Did you try this.

"...On screens where you cannot tap and hold to select, cut, copy, or paste, the
    application menu may have items for these tasks. To check, open the application
    menu and look for an Edit item. If Edit is displayed, tap it to open a submenu of
    options: Select All, Cut, Copy, and/or Paste. Tap an item to perform that action."
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Clipboard by Inglorious Apps is available for TouchPad now (or if you have on your phone you can now load on your TouchPad). best 1.43 you'll spend in the App Catalog to reduce frustration! my company's public WiFi often boots us out and requires retyping the passkey - a ridiculously long and complicated sequence. With that saved in Clipboard and minimized to the Notification Area, I can get to the prompt to type it and simply swipe & tap and voila! it is entered.

good luck, Clarice
    I find the cut/copy and paste function to be flaky mainly due to the inconsistencies in being able to tap correctly to invoke these options. Sometimes it takes a quick tap while other times it takes a tap and a hold.
  7.    #7  
    hi, I finally did it !
    Quote Originally Posted by rodyrod View Post
    hi, I finally did it !
    Cool, how'd you manage it? Do tell...
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    hi, I finally did it !
    How?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    v3.0.2 i can copy/paste into wlan key field
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    Clipboard by Inglorious Apps is available for TouchPad now (or if you have on your phone you can now load on your TouchPad). best 1.43 you'll spend in the App Catalog to reduce frustration! my company's public WiFi often boots us out and requires retyping the passkey - a ridiculously long and complicated sequence. With that saved in Clipboard and minimized to the Notification Area, I can get to the prompt to type it and simply swipe & tap and voila! it is entered.

good luck, Clarice
    Great suggestion, but unfortunately Clipboard seems unable to paste into a text field, which is exactly and entirely what I need it to do. Just when I was feeling more positive about the TouchPad in general I am stymied by the most basic of issues. Not happy.
    I've found that the keyboard usually has to be up for paste to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awats View Post
    I've found that the keyboard usually has to be up for paste to work.
    This is my experience as well.