Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    tearing my hair out at the moment, as this is the only thing i wanted my touchpad to do.

when i visit Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site
    i can't log in via the menu at the top right. i have to use a backdoor method.

once im logged in, i can search for geocaches, but cannot change the page number by clicking on the numbers at the bottom of the page to change page or by clicking the Next link (its not a button)

also the menus at the top of the page, on my laptop when you hover over them produce little drop down menus to select options from, this doesnt happen on my touchpad all i get is a new page with the links on them.

im not a tech person, but does anyone know what might be causing this? is there a fix? is it a java issue, flash issue? soemthing the touchpad can't handle?

thanks for any input.
    I noticed that too, same thing happens logging into facebook through the web browser. I've noticed similar behavior on other sites as well. Even though you have the text entered it seems as if nothing were there.
    Quote Originally Posted by leebtyler View Post
    also the menus at the top of the page, on my laptop when you hover over them produce little drop down menus to select options from, this doesnt happen on my touchpad all i get is a new page with the links on them.
    This is an issue with any mobile OS.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by leebtyler View Post
    tearing my hair out at the moment, as this is the only thing i wanted my touchpad to do.

when i visit Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site
    i can't log in via the menu at the top right. i have to use a backdoor method.

once im logged in, i can search for geocaches, but cannot change the page number by clicking on the numbers at the bottom of the page to change page or by clicking the Next link (its not a button)

im not a tech person, but does anyone know what might be causing this? is there a fix? is it a java issue, flash issue? soemthing the touchpad can't handle?

thanks for any input.
    I cant log in either. Whats your backdoor method? Truthfully I'm not really worried about it since I cant really tether my Gsat to it until Android is finished. Just wondering though...
    After seeing this thread I went to the site. I was able to sign in using the sign in at the top right without any problem. What I did do first is to put in my coordinates in the search box at the left, down the home page a little, then the sign in worked fine. I also can't go past the first page of caches using the page numbers or the next button. Has anyone reported this to the site? It would be nice to get this working. I made an icon in the launcher to go right to the site and the cookie signs me right in.

DJ
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    ive reported to both Geocaching and via a chat with HP support staff.
    great, hope something comes of it.
    I've experienced problems with several sites. One example is futureshop.ca .If I enter a search term it's as if nothing has been entered.

I think there is a problem with this browser's compatability with some sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnvan View Post
    I enter a search term it's as if nothing has been entered.

I think there is a problem with this browser's compatability with some sites.
    Heck, just click on "Search this thread" at the top of this page and try to search for something.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown