1.    #1  
    turned on my TP and I have a big white symbol in the middle if the screen that looks like some sort of usb symbol?
    white circle with three lies coming out left side small circle
    middle arrow
    right side a square
    cannot power on or off!!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: clarified title
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Mine just froze today when opening an app. Tried holding the power button, power and volume button, nothing. Trying to find info, but guess I will call HP support. Bought it on ebay so I don't know if I am covered.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Hold down the power and home buttons at the same time for 10 seconds, or until it decides to reboot
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I was able to reboot mine by pressing the power button and center button under the screen. They said to hold for 15 seconds, but it actually took a bit longer than that, or perhaps I was counting too fast. Hopefully that helps you too!

EDIT: Yeah what he said above.
  5.    #5  
    actually did online chat with tech and your solutions were right on target,thanks to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by postarrow View Post
    turned on my TP and I have a big white symbol in the middle if the screen that looks like some sort of usb symbol?
    white circle with three lies coming out left side small circle
    middle arrow
    right side a square
    cannot power on or off!!
    Yep, anytime that happens just do what the others in here said.

I just want to add that this happens when the Touchpad's Power button and Volume Up buttons are pressed together. It reboots into that mode so you can web doctor your touchpad. Somehow it must have been pressed together by accident.