Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Sadly my laptop crashed and Dell won't be out to fix it till Friday. So I am left with my TouchPad, I love it to death but I can't use the Angel Learning website through my college. The website loads and most parts of the website work however scrolling does not work at all. It essentially just takes a picture of the page and went I try and scroll down it just drags it as if the end of the page. I wish I could give an example but no computer.

The website itself is heavily java based and I thinks that's the reason why its not working very well.

I didn't know if anyone knew of a work around or a way to fix it because I need to be able to scroll down and the college is 30 minutes away!

Thank you everyone!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I also use angel and what I normally do is use the mobile version. If you don't know how to use the mobile version there should be a little cellphone towards the bottom of the screen. When you hover your mouse over it it will probably read pda version. Click it and it will revert you to the mobile version. Hope this helps!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Thanks! I used that and everything works! Kinda sucks I have to use a dumbed down version of the site but it's what I need for my assignment.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Yeah unfortunately the full site doesn't scroll well but at least the mobile site gets the job done right? Glad I could help!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I use Angel for my school on the TP & it works in full except for attaching files to upload - I think ? But there is a work around for that too but not sure. Otherwise, I'm able to access the normal site pretty much in full... Say 99%. In fact yesterday, I went on and downloaded a bunch of articles, took a quiz, and posted a few time in the course discussion threads.

I've looked around a bit & it seems like the accessibility of Blackboard & Angel totally depend on which version of the software the school runs. Translation- if they are lagging behind in updating that's usually the reason, and it looks like quite a few versions do support access this way so its not like only the most recent or even a year or 2 old versions do allow this access.