Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
Like Tree64Likes
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I can watch Hulu just fine, but I tried removing it, and hulu site asks go upgrade flash, and HP app catalog still can't be accessed. I reinstalled Hulu and it works fine. I tried removing twice and same problem. How can I remove it to access app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dshardie View Post
    I can watch Hulu just fine, but I tried removing it, and hulu site asks go upgrade flash, and HP app catalog still can't be accessed. I reinstalled Hulu and it works fine. I tried removing twice and same problem. How can I remove it to access app catalog?
    Although it says you don't. You have to restart after you remove hulu patch to access the app catalog.

and hulu patch works just fine with lunace 4.3.5 over here.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion, I have the app catalog back. Still smiling over my Touchpad and Franken Pre 2.
    Thanks,
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcniela View Post
    Gentlemen,

Attached is an updated version of the script for webOS 3.0.5 that patches the broswer ID to work with HULU. Follow other instructions for installing and running/uninstalling.

This patch kept original content and commented out the 3.0.4 version of code. Added 3.0.5 block above.

Thanks to both LedZepman and ncinerate for this work. Life saver.
    When Clicking on the zip file, it wont download? It just sits there? Can anyone help. Thanks.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324