1.    #1  
    Finally back to WebOS ever since the Palm Pre on Sprint. I missed the fire sale but got one for $199 bnib. Time to check what this baby can do

Well if anyone wants one for that price PM me. I have one brand new in the box. PM me and it is yours.
    I've been trying to talk down a lady all day on CL and finally gave up. She's firm at 180 and I just can't pay that much Very rude person anyway so oh well, hopefully they can't sell it and regret not selling it to me
    Sprint Pre Plus 1.4.5
    Dev Verizon Pre 2.1.0
    Weather App in the works...
  4.    #4  
    They go for $200 opened/used around my way all day. $225+ un-opened, so I jumped all over this one when it was posted this morning... Well worth the money IMO...

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I got my 32gb off of CL for $210.. Trying to find my wife an inexpensive 16gb now..
    I got a new 16 G with case for 180 from CL and was very grateful. There are people here in North Carolina asking 250 for the same thing. This will be an early christmas gift for my son. Maybe I will get lucky with the next run of them and get a firesale price.
    They have all but dried up in my area on CL...the only posts I see now basically are WTB posts but I keep checking daily.
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
  8.    #8  
    My area has a ton of 16gb, and 32gb for sell. The asking prices are all over the place, but they get sold fast.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    My area has a ton of 16gb, and 32gb for sell. The asking prices are all over the place, but they get sold fast.
    There are about a dozen 16GB Touchpads in my area when I
    checked CL yesterday. Most were going for $190 to $230.

There was one ad that made me laugh. The seller said:

"I am willing to use my new Swiss army knife, open
    the sealed box, root and install Preware on the Touchpad,
    upon request for a very reasonable fee of $39.... you can
    also let me know when you come pick it up at my house.
    I will connect your new Touchpad to my high-end HP PC to
    perform this. Using HP PC to do this is the only way to
    ensure nothing goes wrong with the HP Touchpad during
    the rooting process. My PC is in a smoke-free enviroment"

!!!???

Yeah, right.... We all know how hard it is come to Precentral
    and read the sticky on how to install Preware...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Touchpaddle;3166933]
    "I am willing to use my new Swiss army knife, open
    the sealed box, root and install Preware on the Touchpad,
    upon request for a very reasonable fee of $39.... you can
    also let me know when you come pick it up at my house.
    I will connect your new Touchpad to my high-end HP PC to
    perform this. Using HP PC to do this is the only way to
    ensure nothing goes wrong with the HP Touchpad during
    the rooting process. My PC is in a smoke-free enviroment"

/QUOTE]

better than $99 best buy charges for all those garbage software installations on laptop/pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by josh0875 View Post
    better than $99 best buy charges for all those garbage software installations on laptop/pc.
    but the Best Buy Geek Squad guys wiped my laptop screen clean with a microfiber cloth
    before returning it to me... so you're saying it's not worth the $99 to let them install
    software for me?