1.    #1  
    i followed the sticked thread and installed preware, all the reccomended patches, oc'd to 1.5 and absolutely love the performance!

only thing im having trouble with is the touchpad doesn't seem to be able save cookies. for example...

if i visit craigslist and open a for sale link, when i go to the previous page, it doesn't show what links i have already viewed and it doesn't bring me back to the same spot on the page (always refreshes to the top of the page).

another example is when i go to a forum i frequent it prompts me to log in. i'll enter my login info and check the remember me box. the next page would confirm me logging in but then it brings me back to the login in page and doesn't keep me logged in.

another issue is my touchpad can connect to my veer as a webos phone but the sms and calls are not being forwarded.

otherwise im enjoying the touchpad alot! been using it instead of my girls ipad2.
    Quote Originally Posted by tea2jay23 View Post
    i followed the sticked thread and installed preware, all the reccomended patches, oc'd to 1.5 and absolutely love the performance!

only thing im having trouble with is the touchpad doesn't seem to be able save cookies. for example...

if i visit craigslist and open a for sale link, when i go to the previous page, it doesn't show what links i have already viewed and it doesn't bring me back to the same spot on the page (always refreshes to the top of the page).

another example is when i go to a forum i frequent it prompts me to log in. i'll enter my login info and check the remember me box. the next page would confirm me logging in but then it brings me back to the login in page and doesn't keep me logged in.

another issue is my touchpad can connect to my veer as a webos phone but the sms and calls are not being forwarded.

otherwise im enjoying the touchpad alot! been using it instead of my girls ipad2.
    FWIW, I'm having the same problem with a couple of other sites, TheWeatherOutlook and Southampton FC | Saints FC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures. In both cases when I try to access another part of the site I am presented with the logon box even though I've already logged in.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by spitz62 View Post
    FWIW, I'm having the same problem with a couple of other sites, TheWeatherOutlook and Southampton FC | Saints FC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures. In both cases when I try to access another part of the site I am presented with the logon box even though I've already logged in.
    yea, same here. Perhaps its just a problem with the web browser and some of the websites because I am able to return this forum without having to log back in. Minor issue but pretty frustrating as I often visit that forum.