1.    #1  
    So, I got my Touchpad on my work WiFi once, right when I first got it, but every single time since it won't get on. Work is WPA-Personal w/TKIP (so my work laptop says). The weirdest part is that when I go to enter the password on my Touchpad, when I finish typing it in, the "Sign In" button is grayed out. Any way to override that? If I manually go to Join Network, and select WPA-personal, it says "No network with that name with that security is found". I guess it's trying WPA-Personal w/AES.

Anyone know where on the filesystem the config file for known networks is at? I'm OK with going in and manually adding it once like that, if it'll stick.
    I have the same issue. My network is hidden but I can manually enter it and still cannot connect. It seems that the touchpad thinks the network is using some other protocol. Any resolution for you yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt321 View Post
    So, I got my Touchpad on my work WiFi once, right when I first got it, but every single time since it won't get on. Work is WPA-Personal w/TKIP (so my work laptop says). The weirdest part is that when I go to enter the password on my Touchpad, when I finish typing it in, the "Sign In" button is grayed out. Any way to override that? If I manually go to Join Network, and select WPA-personal, it says "No network with that name with that security is found". I guess it's trying WPA-Personal w/AES.

Anyone know where on the filesystem the config file for known networks is at? I'm OK with going in and manually adding it once like that, if it'll stick.
    Does your router support AES? If so I'd suggest using it, not only is it more stable but also much more secure. TKIP caused me so many headaches when I used it years ago that I would NEVER go back to it, AES is good stuff.