Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    - It's like seeing a unicorn after God decided not to proceed to full production.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    mjkjr, JonVon, vella_ and 1 others like this.
  2.    #3  
    HP you fail! This tablet looks awesome
    Ok, but does this unicorn **** out gold unicorns?
    I see pandas.
    Would probably have been a more competitive tablet, assuming they weren't planning on pricing it at 399 or something else crazy.

Looks chunky in the pictures though.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    HP you fail! This tablet looks awesome
    I think it looks pretty ugly...
    Quote Originally Posted by davegarbs View Post
    I think it looks pretty ugly...
    Looks too much like a picture frame, the bezel looks large... so yeah uglyyy.
    The pics werent very good quality but come on it was an improvement in hardware. Could you imagine what could have been?!? HP you failed!
  8. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    So much for all the "who needs a camera on the back of a tablet crowd, it's stupid when they do that!" crowd who said that HP wasn't going to do that because it was a silly idea.
    no gesture area...
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    So much for all the "who needs a camera on the back of a tablet crowd, it's stupid when they do that!" crowd who said that HP wasn't going to do that because it was a silly idea.
    It does look prettt stupid taking a picture with a tablet as big as the ipad or touchpad though
  11. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cclarion View Post
    It does look prettt stupid taking a picture with a tablet as big as the ipad or touchpad though
    It could well be - but the argument at the time was that HP wasn't putting it on because HP was smarter than the competition....

So bang goes that idea.
    If the price was right this would have been a real contender in the 7 inch market. I hope someone produces it.
    $79 to the 9" $99 and it would have sold like hotcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    If the price was right this would have been a real contender in the 7 inch market. I hope someone produces it.
    I've yet to see any 7in tablets in the wild. It's always ipads and not much else until HP had it's firesale.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Oh, no, no, no...

I was waiting for this, I has lost my hope, and now... I'm being tortured with this pics!!

I hate all you!!

I hate the HP for promisse and finish all, and I hate this forum because remember me that I hate the HP promisse and finish all...

Can you see as I'm a very, very bad guy?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    mjkjr likes this.
    Woooow. All they had to do was release this one instead of that and they'd be hot sauce..LOL
    Hmmmm. Camera on back even. This would have been killer. The size is right and everything. I love my TouchPad, but sometimes it feels too heavy and big.
    brum likes this.
    Hopefully they contracted the parts for this already and just decide to build them out instead of taking a loss. Figure they sell it for 70-80 dollars, would be nice. I'd buy 10 and resell 9.
  19.    #20  
    id buy 2 one for me and wife no need to buy 10! Scumbags that buy them to resale.
    brum and garnetlove like this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast