1.    #1  
    I went online to check the rebate status of the TouchPad I purchased July 10th from DitigalEtc.com and the following was updated over the last couple of days:

Your submission has been received. Unfortunately, there was an issue that prevented processing of your rebate. Your will receive more information in the mail with further details and instructions.

I've never had an issue with rebates as I fill them out and follow all instructions to a T. I'm wondering if anyone else who purchased from DigitalEtc.com and submitted a rebate received a similar status.
    Quote Originally Posted by DominiRican View Post
    I went online to check the rebate status of the TouchPad I purchased July 10th from DitigalEtc.com and the following was updated over the last couple of days:

Your submission has been received. Unfortunately, there was an issue that prevented processing of your rebate. Your will receive more information in the mail with further details and instructions.

I've never had an issue with rebates as I fill them out and follow all instructions to a T. I'm wondering if anyone else who purchased from DigitalEtc.com and submitted a rebate received a similar status.
    I ordered from DigitalETC too (on 12Jul2011) and I got the rebate. Though I still have not gotten my refund yet. Give them a call and see why you got rejected but I don't think that ordering from DigitalETC was the issue. Here is the email I got:

Thank you for participating in the Touch Inspiration - BTS11 promotion.

We have received and processed your submission and have confirmed your eligibility. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive your award.

Thank you for buying HP/Compaq products. We appreciate your business. For more information, including special offers on additional products, please visit your local reseller/retailer or our web site at HP - United States | Laptop Computers, Desktops, Printers, Servers and more
    Originally Posted by DominiRican

How do i checked that out? what site will i go?
    Wait till you get the eMail and see what they have to say before worrying about it.
    ok,wait...for how long?? it's been a month now...btw thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by laput25 View Post
    Originally Posted by DominiRican
    following was updated over the last couple of days:
    Quote Originally Posted by laput25 View Post
    ok,wait...for how long?? it's been a month now...btw thanks
    A couple of days or a month?
    a couple of days maybe but not another month pleasee...if u have any news,can u just post it here? again,thank u
    Did you guys make sure to keep copies of everything you sent in? Maybe check it over for errors but deffientely have it available when you contact HP about your rebate rejection.
    I purchased my 32GB TP from DigitalEtc.com and I did receive my $50 early adopter rebate last week.
    I pre-ordered my TP through HP smb. I also received an email saying my rebate was rejected. I called HP right after and they reversed it. They said I should receive a rebate in 3 weeks. Which should be within this week.

Just call and see what they can do. Definitely have any paperwork that is relevant to the rebate handy prior to calling.

Good luck!