1.    #1  
    Anyone know the difference between FB423UT#ABL and
    FB359UA#ABL. I know they are both the 32 Gigs version but that's it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pcvet View Post
    Anyone know the difference between FB423UT#ABL and
    FB359UA#ABL. I know they are both the 32 Gigs version but that's it.

Thanks
    If I remember correctly, the FB423 is the demo model, not a retail model. I had one. Check the box and the title should state "Demo" or not. 359 is retail model.
  3.    #3  
    I will and report back. Interesting thou as the FB359 was from Best Buy and the FB423 was from Tiger Direct. Both were sealed factory fresh.
  4.    #4  
    So the FB359UA#ABL says:
    HP TOUCHPAD, CAN, 1.2GHZ, 32G, WIFI
    and the FB423UT#ABL
    HP TOUCHPAD,CAN,1.2GHZ,32G,WIFI,SMRTBY
    and other then the serial numbers and the above everything else is the same.
    Yeah I think we've been over this before. One is a SmartBuy SKU, the other is not. It has everything to do with the channel through which the device was sold and nothing to do with the device itself.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pcvet View Post
    So the FB359UA#ABL says:
    HP TOUCHPAD, CAN, 1.2GHZ, 32G, WIFI
    and the FB423UT#ABL
    HP TOUCHPAD,CAN,1.2GHZ,32G,WIFI,SMRTBY
    and other then the serial numbers and the above everything else is the same.
    Actually i was wrong. If it says smartbuy, I think its still the same retail product.
    I'm not sure they are the same serials but I remember there were two different numbers for the 32s and one was considered Home the other Business. May have had slightly different native apps but I don't know that.
  9.    #9  
    Seem to be the same apps on both. Only one difference that I noticed is that one seems to be loosing sound quite a bit and the other not. Could be thou that I use it more then the other (wife's).