Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Has anybody else noticed that the keyboard drops the bluetooth connection to the touchpad after a very short time of inactivity?

It's way too short, when you're surfing the web it almost always has dropped the connection by the time you need to type something.

Is there any way to lengthen this? Having to wait 5-10 seconds before I can start typing gets extremely irritating after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilt View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that the keyboard drops the bluetooth connection to the touchpad after a very short time of inactivity?

It's way too short, when you're surfing the web it almost always has dropped the connection by the time you need to type something.

Is there any way to lengthen this? Having to wait 5-10 seconds before I can start typing gets extremely irritating after a while.
    Mine does it to but only takes 4 seconds to wake up. So far I'm OK with that if it extends battery life.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilt View Post
    Yeah it is way too short for me too. I'm not sure if its webOS or the keyboard itself. Needs some investigating!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's