Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    Howi, I replied to your PM a day or so ago with a note of appreciation. My point of this thread was not to debate who makes the TP. That is a pointless argument. My point was clearly to inform and get people aware that inventory is going to be slim. I have been very respectful to all points of views in this thread with the exception of one because his intentions were not to be helpful but to provide misinformation that added no value to the point of the thread

I do appreciate your comments. Please see the PM I sent you yesterday I believe.
    LOL, I guess it's me you claim to give the misinformation. Really? After others clarified your incorrect reference to Foxconn being the manufacturer of the TP, something which I politely tried to point out and was called a troll. I even went back and apologized to you if you felt like I was flaming you because I realized your point was to share information. So back off, before I start pointing out how illogical your statements are at times....
    Last edited by HanoverB; 09/20/2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Just take Howi's advice and leave well enough alone. We all make mistakes and it's not a big deal :-)
    BayAreaTreo,

The feeling is mutual. However, I think there is somthing strange... I can neither find my my own PM nor yours ?! Oh, well, I will ask the mods and admins for help.
  4.    #84  
    Guess I was right. Sad that I am but I was correct and my sources were correct as well.

Dear Valued Customer,

Making sure customers have a positive experience when they purchase our products is a priority for us. In some cases, limited inventory makes it challenging to fulfill all customer orders. As you signed up for updates on the HP TouchPad, we wanted you to know that we are officially out of stock. Some retailers will have some stock available, but our online inventory is depleted.

Thank you for your interest in this product and the feedback you provided. Your input plays a critical role in defining our product roadmap and will help us continue to bring innovative products to market.

Sincerely,
    HP
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by HanoverB View Post
    LOL, I guess it's me you claim to give the misinformation. Really? After others clarified your incorrect reference to Foxconn being the manufacturer of the TP, something which I politely tried to point out and was called a troll. I even went back and apologized to you if you felt like I was flaming you because I realized your point was to share information. So back off, before I start pointing out how illogical your statements are at times....
    Okay Hanover, where are you now. Ready for some humble pie. No need, but raking me over the coals for providing the truth should at least bring you back to this thread for a spoon full of humility.

I am just saying.....
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345