1.    #1  
    is there a way to have Google pop up automatically when I hit the net button rather than the world with the keyboard?
    save it as a shortcut and put it on the launch bar instead of the standard browser.
    or just type.
    Look at redfarm's post at the bottom of this link.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...avascript.html
    Use internals pro, navigate to usr/palm/applications/palm.com.app.browser/source and find browserapp.jsjsjs. $MAKE$ $A$ $COPY$ $OF$ $THIS$ $AND$ $KEEP$ $IT$ $SAFE$! $Open$ $notepad$, $copy$ $redfarm$'$s$ $post$ $and$ $save$ $it$ $as$ $browserapp$.$txt$. $Change$ $the$ $extension$ $to$ .$js$, $then$ $copy$ $it$ $to$ $your$ $touchpad$. $Reboot$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunisan View Post
    Look at redfarm's post at the bottom of this link.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...avascript.html
    Use internals pro, navigate to usr/palm/applications/palm.com.app.browser/source and find browserapp.jsjsjs. $MAKE$ $A$ $COPY$ $OF$ $THIS$ $AND$ $KEEP$ $IT$ $SAFE$! $Open$ $notepad$, $copy$ $redfarm$'$s$ $post$ $and$ $save$ $it$ $as$ $browserapp$.$txt$. $Change$ $the$ $extension$ $to$ .$js$, $then$ $copy$ $it$ $to$ $your$ $touchpad$. $Reboot$.
    Hi Kitsunian,

What is internals pro and how do I access it to make a copy of the browserapp.jsjsjs $file$.

Also when I copy the new .jsjsjs $file$ ($that$ $I$ $created$ $from$ $redfarm$'$s$ $post$) $to$ $my$ $touchpad$ $where$ $do$ $I$ $copy$ $it$ $to$? $Any$ $particular$ $folder$ $or$ $just$ $copy$ $it$ $over$ $without$ $a$ $destination$ $folder$.

Thanks,
    Greg
    On my Pre I can go to a website (like Google) and save the website to the laucher by swiping down on the "Web" menu on the top left; selecting Page; then Add to Laucher.

Just use that rather than the Internet icon once you have created a Google one.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    or just type.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by g-dog View Post
    Hi Kitsunian,

What is internals pro and how do I access it to make a copy of the browserapp.jsjsjs $file$.

Also when I copy the new .jsjsjs $file$ ($that$ $I$ $created$ $from$ $redfarm$'$s$ $post$) $to$ $my$ $touchpad$ $where$ $do$ $I$ $copy$ $it$ $to$? $Any$ $particular$ $folder$ $or$ $just$ $copy$ $it$ $over$ $without$ $a$ $destination$ $folder$.

Thanks,
    Greg
    You need Preware installed, there should be threads around here telling you more about that. This link will explain more about what you need to do to get Google or any site you wish as your homepage.
    Setting a Default Homepage on the HP Touchpad’s Browser - Opinionless
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunisan View Post
    You need Preware installed, there should be threads around here telling you more about that. This link will explain more about what you need to do to get Google or any site you wish as your homepage.
    Setting a Default Homepage on the HP Touchpad’s Browser - Opinionless

I installed Internals Pro from Preware with no problem and every time I launch it says file does not exist. It says it installed but when I follow the instructions above I keep getting a Error message telling me that "service does not exist: ca.canucksoftware.filemgr." and so I can't open the application menu as stated in the instructions. What did I do wrong? I was following the instructions to a "T"
    Last edited by g-dog; 09/18/2011 at 11:22 PM.
    with just type, one doesn't need to set google as home page. Just type your search phrase and search in google as default.
    I use Advanced Browser for my multiple home pages. Looks like Opera Speed Dial. I don't ever open Google. If I need to search something, I "Just Type" in the bar and press Google. Easy.