1.    #1  
    I had it in airplane mode and. Sleep mode -- screen turned off -- and it went from 100 percent to 90 percent. Nothing else was on. I dont even have email set uo. I have it oc to 1.5 302 and relevant patches. So do i have a bad battery and should get a replacement from hp?
    Did you set it to run constantly at 1.5 or ondemand?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PHTP View Post
    Did you set it to run constantly at 1.5 or ondemand?
    i have it set minimum and maximum cpu at 1.5. Not sure what on demand is and how to set it in govnah?....
    min and max at 1.5 means that it is ALWAYS going that fast.

One of the settings in govnah should be OnDmnd1.5 or something like that. That means the CPU will throttle down if there is little to know activity(thus saving battery).
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by zappcatt View Post
    min and max at 1.5 means that it is ALWAYS going that fast.

One of the settings in govnah should be OnDmnd1.5 or something like that. That means the CPU will throttle down if there is little to know activity(thus saving battery).
    its very zippy at max min !.5 but if i go the on demand route will it slow down opening websites which is where i like my speed?
    that's where it would kick in.. Its OnDemand and when you perform an action, there's your demand, so after you open your browser or click a link the cpu will throttle up to 1.5. Once you let the TP sit for a sec and aren't doing anything the cpu will throttle down to preserve battery life.
    I fully charged my touchpad after I it shut down and and when I turned it back 2 days later it had dropped 10%. Aeroplane standby mode will prob drain 2% per hour with notifications set to manual.
    why don't you set up 2 profiles in gov, have one for when your surfing, max 1.5,min 1.5, performance, and one for at night, min 192, max 1.5, ondemandtcl to give your tp a break, I'm overclocked to 1.7, and my tp doesn't drop power like that, but then again I don't need both CPU on max all the time.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

As someone else mentioned set it for ondemandctl or ondemand setting in govnah and min to the min clock. That's what makes this processor awesome is the capability to kick in when it needs to.