1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Well it must pay to be a member of TV industry...they're getting FREE TouchPads at the Emmy awards!....See link.

Meanwhile, HP TouchPad PCs -- one-pound laptops -- are being gifted at the aptly named HP TouchPad Gift Lounge, backstage at the Nokia Theater, where the Emmys Awards take place.

Take care,

Jay

At Emmy time, the gift suites hit Hollywood

At Emmy time, the gift suites hit Hollywood | Reuters
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    It was TouchSmart PCs what they were giving out...

Twitter
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Doesn't sound like touchsmart to me

"Meanwhile, HP TouchPad PCs -- one-pound laptops -- are being gifted at the aptly named HP TouchPad Gift Lounge, backstage at the Nokia Theater, where the Emmys Awards take place."
  4.    #4  
    Hi all,

The rich get richer, as if they can't buy this stuff for themselves....

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Hey! Give me a TouchPad. Why give it to someone that might never use it? Stupid Leo, I hate you more and more
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Guys, look at the link I sent you.

It's HP's twitter feed. They were TouchSmarts, not TouchPads. The article is incorrect.
    HP HP
    #HP is at the HP Touchsmart gift lounge #backstage at Nokia Theatre in celebration of the 63rd @PrimetimeEmmy Awards! Ready to see stars?
    12 hours ago
    Yeah looks like touchsmarts on their fb page
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater