Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I think I might have a couple pixels with an issue on my Touchpad. To be honest I'm not sure how big pixels are so I can't be sure. There are 4 of the grouped in a diamond shape (1 good one in the middle of the 4 bad pixel diamond). They aren't stuck a certain color. They are just slightly lighter in color than the others. THey're more noticeable with grey or tan type lighter colors. I see them in the browser and email. When I have the apps open with the dark grayish black background I can't see them. I see them now because I know they're there. I'll probably hold out and see if they get worse or I have some other issue like cracks. So after that off topic brain dump, can someone tell me how to figure out if they are bad pixels? I tried some YouTube color flashing video from a pre thread that didn't fix the issue
    It's possible you've got a bad display device.

Just out of curiosity, would you mind taking a picture of what you're talking about?

My recommendation would be to take a picture and send an email to HP, and see if they can send you a replacement pad in a box (or something similar).
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    It's possible you've got a bad display device.

Just out of curiosity, would you mind taking a picture of what you're talking about?

My recommendation would be to take a picture and send an email to HP, and see if they can send you a replacement pad in a box (or something similar).
    I'll see if I can get it to show up in picture. It's pretty faint so it might not show up