1.    #1  
    Hey all.
    This has worked in the past. but now....

I go to a youtube page the video starts to load then after a few secs I get the webos rotating icon come up & the page reloads, again and again and again.

can't play any of the videos.

I've uninstalled lastest patches (e.g. ad blocker) but still no luck.

any thoughts/suggestions?

cheers
    Phil
    try restarting your touchpad.

try a different access point to make sure there are no firewalls.

YouTube is working great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    try restarting your touchpad.

try a different access point to make sure there are no firewalls.

YouTube is working great for me.
    I have the same EXACT problem. Of course, I've restarted. I have two TouchPads, one with Preware and one bone stock. Neither can now play either embedded Flash videos or YouTube Flash videos. Both have the same symptoms as the thread originator.
    I had the same problem, did a restart and all is well.
    Hi, I have a similar problem. Youtube works great for me but it wont play a video whenever I multitask (swipe from the bottom of the touchpad) other touchpads that ive seen on youtube works well. Whenever I put the youtube page running a video on card, it just freezes but I still can hear sound from a video. please help me with ths
    Quote Originally Posted by kcdaniels View Post
    I had the same problem, did a restart and all is well.
    As I said in the previous post, a restart does nothing on both my TPs. We need a better answer to this.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    try this, go to browser preferences and clear cookies, cache and history. Hope this work ;-)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have had the same issue with my Touchpad since before the 3.0.5 update. Loading page, then once it comes to loading flash content the HP loading circle pops up, the page reloads and it repeats over and over.

It happens intermittently, sometimes a restart will work, sometimes not.

Possibly an issue with Flash?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by enice2 View Post
    try this, go to browser preferences and clear cookies, cache and history. Hope this work ;-)
    Also make sure you have flash enabled
    I have been having a problem with youtube as well
    the video plays but every now and then the video freezes, the sound continues to play but the video remains frozen
    Hi Hairyfil, have you ever got to the bottom of this issue? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Wow, clearing cookies and cache has apparently fixed it. YouTube started refreshing, I was about to just restart as that works as well but gave clearing cache and cookies a go.

Next time this happens I'll see if it works by just clearing cache or cookies. Hopefully this will work for others and I didn't just get lucky.

Thanks to Enice2 for the suggestion.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities