Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I constantly upswipe my ipad2...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I constantly upswipe my ipad2...
    I subconsciously unswipe my wife too. If only...
    docnas#AC and laoh like this.
    I'm secretly afraid to switch to a new phone because of this, and the Touchpad is not helping. My Pre- has been chugging along for well over 2 years now. :-)
  4. twe
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    I've only had the TouchPad for 2+ days but I tried swiping away an app on my Android phone already.
    Lol I did that the other day
    gotta love the swipe be it on the Touchpad or pre phone.. quick easy,, and hard as hell to not do on other pieces of equipment.. its so damn easy..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    that's ok last night I tried to "pinch and zoom" on my treo (palmOS), I frequently swipe on my son's ipad2 /iphone 4 and call for him asking "why isn't this thing working" and then I realize it's not webOS-tp or pre, to add to the confusion I tap instead of touch on both webOS and iOS . I favor tapping instead of touching.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12