Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Rather than just turning off screen, I notice you can do a complete shutdown while docked in touchstone and it will remain off. At first I thought a complete power off while docked in touchstone could aliviate the concern of trickle charging but after I remove it the next morning, it seems the TP is still kind of warm. Both times I've charged this way 'doing a complete shut down while docked'; after removing TP from touchstone, TP is only at %98 even after charging all night. This concerns me and makes me think I shouldn't charge this way.
    I don't turn off my phones unless the location or lack of battery life requires, so I don't turn off my TP.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    it only charges when put on touchpad in 2 of the 4 ways possible. Sit it on the touchpad one of the other two ways after charge then you good to go more less...