1.    #1  
    Gents, is there a way to duplicate my entire TP but with different user information? I have a 2nd TP that I want to give my girlfriend's best friend with all my preware and apps but don't want her to be linked to my name or account. Is it possible?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I think thats called theft if you have any paid apps.

In any case, I don't see how it's possible (but I'm sure someone cleverer than me will work out how to do it)

Alan
  3.    #3  
    LOL ok, forget the apps. How about all the preware tweaks?
    If you are signed into the same profile with both devices, then it's a duplicate.

Once the second has finished all syncing, simply go into the Accounts and delete all of them (email, facebook etc)

Then go back into accounts and sign in with girlfriends login information.

As far as Preware tweaks....I think you're just going to have to do it manually, be glad there isn't as many tweaks as the Pre-.....at one point I was around the 75 mark (lowered to about 50 with Sconix's Advanced patches)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copene View Post
    Gents, is there a way to duplicate my entire TP but with different user information? I have a 2nd TP that I want to give my girlfriend's best friend with all my preware and apps but don't want her to be linked to my name or account. Is it possible?

Thanks
    Isn't that like a Touchpad webOS Ménage à trois?