Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Played a video on website which played fine. Didn't watch entire video but switched to a different website. Audio continued to play. Closed browser and audio still continued to play. No apps running at all. Shut off wi-fi and audio stopped but when I turned wi-fi back on it resumed. Only way to stop it for good was to shut touchpad completely off and restart. Any ideas?
    this has happened to me a couple times.
    I have had this happen too. You could try a luna restart. It worked for me instead of a full reboot.
    noticed that a lot of times.. goes away when you close the stock browser. Looks like a buffer cache issue..
    the root.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tptp View Post
    noticed that a lot of times.. goes away when you close the stock browser. Looks like a buffer cache issue..
    Keeps playing even though I've closed all apps, nothing still running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huff View Post
    Played a video on website which played fine. Didn't watch entire video but switched to a different website. Audio continued to play. Closed browser and audio still continued to play. No apps running at all. Shut off wi-fi and audio stopped but when I turned wi-fi back on it resumed. Only way to stop it for good was to shut touchpad completely off and restart. Any ideas?
    This happened to me last night --

I opened the NPR app and went to Programs > Talk of the nation and hit "Listen to the Story" on one of the articles.

I also browsed a couple of other NPR articles through the app and clicked on "Add to Playlist"

(i do not have a NPR account / login)

After I closed all apps including the NPR app, the stories continued to play.

After the first story finished, the second and then the third (from the 'playlist') played fully.

This is definitely a bug. I thought it was a bug with NPR app.

A couple of other issues specific to NPR --

-- No way to pause / resume the story that is playing
    -- no display of the title of the story that is playing currently
    -- no playback controls like scrubber
    -- no way to see your playlist and skip to the next track or reorder / delete some items
    -- the audio stops playing whenever the TouchPad goes into standby mode. you have to unlock the device, and touch something on the active screen before it will start playing again.

Where can I put in these bugs / feature requests?