facebook
    coloring book (kids)
    kindle
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Browser
    SNES Emulator
    N64 Emulator
    PDF Reader (thanks to the resolution fix posted elsewhere)

I haven't ventured much further than that (other commitments) but I'm loving being able to browse most sites with few issues (for me anyway, I know there are some ....).
    Browser
    Email Client
    Kalemsoft Video Player for Network streaming / Local play of video files
    Audiophile HD for Music
    Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
    Browser
    SNES Emulator
    N64 Emulator
    PDF Reader (thanks to the resolution fix posted elsewhere)

I haven't ventured much further than that (other commitments) but I'm loving being able to browse most sites with few issues (for me anyway, I know there are some ....).
    Is this on a touchpad or phone? Hows the experience with those emulators?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Browser
    Angry Birds
    Music
    Pictures/VIdeos
    HP APP Catalog
    I think the "stock browser" and "email" are pretty obvious, and you guys should probably get more original than that :P

Here's what I've recently moved to my front page (it sort of infuriates me that I have to have the Web, Photos, Email, Calendar, and Messaging app on the pages, as well as on the quick launch, and that the quick launch can't be changed) ...

GVoice
    Spaz
    AccuWeather
    Foursquare
    wIRC
    webOS News
    WordPress
    Evernote

(yeah sorry i went over 5, but these are what I use -all the time- pretty much)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Browser
    Email
    Calendar
    Kalemsoft Media Player
    QuickOffice HD
    Browser
    Angry Birds HD
    Tanks
    Touchplayer
    Facebook

The lack of games and apps are depressing.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Is this on a touchpad or phone? Hows the experience with those emulators?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    On a TouchPad ... SNES is really good and I haven't found a game it doesn't like, the N64 is a work in progress with limited compatibility but very impressive all the same, Super Mario 64 is particularly nice. I also have the NES emulator but haven't played with that much.

My interest in emulators goes back a long way on the PC and it's always nice to have a fresh platform for my ROMs

The biggest issue is usually how well the controls transfer over, if the TP had some support for a Wii remote (say) this would improve the experience a lot.
    1.) Browser (split between advanced and stock)
    2.) Communities
    3.) Incredible!
    4.) Tea Reader
    5.) Email
    6.) Scientific RPN Calculator

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Browser
    Email
    Calendar
    Sparkle
    Google Maps
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

@rockbeast Bing Maps?

Advanced Browser
    Spaz HD
    Email
    Music App, to be replaced with Music Player Remix whenever HP gets around to releasing it
    KalemSoft for streaming and local video
    SecuStore (password mgmt)
    SportsLive HD now that monkey's back

top 7 because of 2 native apps

didn't add any games, but been playing Wild'N Video Poker mostly.

ok one more, Time Lapse Maker has been fun lately. Way better on TouchPad, than the Pre-. Pre- would take pics about 1 every 5 seconds at the fastest. TouchPad about 1.5 seconds, and having 32GB storage no problem with taking 1500+ pics in a row.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Browser with Flash support
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
    On a TouchPad ... SNES is really good and I haven't found a game it doesn't like, the N64 is a work in progress with limited compatibility but very impressive all the same, Super Mario 64 is particularly nice. I also have the NES emulator but haven't played with that much.

My interest in emulators goes back a long way on the PC and it's always nice to have a fresh platform for my ROMs

The biggest issue is usually how well the controls transfer over, if the TP had some support for a Wii remote (say) this would improve the experience a lot.
    Need to try that SNES emulator!!!
    Now that we're heading to the end of the baseball season, I can see myself getting a lot of use out of "At Bat", i picked it up hoping that it'll be useful during my Tigers run in the playoffs this year, and that the developer will hopefully do a really nice one for 2012.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    1) Advanced Web Browser
    2) Word Search HD
    3) Angry Birds
    4) Kindle
    5) Facebook Tablet

I would knock the FB tablet application off there if someone would make a MSN application for the TouchPad. Probably end up being #1 since a lot of the time I'm using a web browser its so that can log onto MSN using a website.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    1) Advanced Web Browser
    2) Word Search HD
    3) Angry Birds
    4) Kindle
    5) Facebook Tablet

I would knock the FB tablet application off there if someone would make a MSN application for the TouchPad. Probably end up being #1 since a lot of the time I'm using a web browser its so that can log onto MSN using a website.
    Sounds like you need Glimpse.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Missed out on getting Glimpse 80% off because I didn't have access to WiFi at the time and don't really want to spend $6 without a trial of the application .
    Adobe reader so I can read the plethora of articles for class
    Stock Music player or TuneIn Radio
    Translator HD
    Angry Birds HD
    NPR Reader
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    @rockbeast Bing Maps?

Oops, that's what I get for reading in the new posts section and forgetting to look at the path of the thread! I apologize, I didn't notice this was in the TouchPad section of the forums. I don't have a TP, this is my list for my Pre+. Hopefully I can snag one in the coming weeks?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

sledge007 likes this.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast