1.    #1  
    OK so this is going to be quick. Basically, if I open a web page in a separate tab on my iPad/iPhone/ZTE Blade those devices will load the tab as I continue to browse on the page I already had open.

On my TouchPad, when I select 'Open in new card' it doesn't actually load the page unless I keep the new card in view. I want to be able to open a site in a new card, switch back to the original card I was viewing and then come back to the second card and have it fully loaded. Is this possible?
    there is a bug that prevents that unless you wait a few seconds.

it works the way you describe on webOS phones.
  3.    #3  
    When you say wait a few seconds do you mean after I click open in the new tab? As in, wait a second or two before I switch back to the original tab?

Is there a work around for it? Or a patch maybe?

Does Advanced Browser from the App Cat have the same bug?
    before you move away from the new page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    there is a bug that prevents that unless you wait a few seconds.
    Actually it is not a bug. This is something HP has deliberately introduced in webOS 3.x.x. Some nonsense about improving the performance yada yada yada. Anyhow, I believe HP is now planning to reverse this stupid decision in a future update.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
    OK so this is going to be quick. Basically, if I open a web page in a separate tab on my iPad/iPhone/ZTE Blade those devices will load the tab as I continue to browse on the page I already had open.

On my TouchPad, when I select 'Open in new card' it doesn't actually load the page unless I keep the new card in view. I want to be able to open a site in a new card, switch back to the original card I was viewing and then come back to the second card and have it fully loaded. Is this possible?
    Open up say- youtube.com have google open. If you hurry, press enter and switch out, You will clearly see the page load in card view. But if you actually go to another page, it seems to have stopped loading. It has to be in that carousel to load.
    Last edited by DreamOWD; 09/16/2011 at 01:19 PM.
    an update please for glimpse to use multiple browsers....please!
    yeah that is really annoying. I open a lot of links in new cards for later use. But the old page freezes as long as the new card is not loaded completely.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by mettleh3d View Post
    an update please for glimpse to use multiple browsers....please!
    Due to limitations in webOS, this is not possible.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad