Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    hey just quick, im learning html + css for school and being able to do it on the touchpad would be really neat

is there a notepad like application for touchpad that will allow me to do this?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agg23 View Post
    I cant find that in preware, how can i download it?
    I think it's still in the testing feeds, so you'd have to update preware with those first.
    Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals
    || Flickr || Twitter ||
    Didn't realize it was in the testing feeds. TIDE is getting pretty impressive.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Right got it installed, is there anyway to have my HTML doc and CSS doc open at the same time?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Okay so even though i haven't found a way to open two instances of TIDE i downloaded internalz and can edit html and css at the same time.

Next problem, viewing it in the browser? i cant find a way to open the file in the browser so my next idea was to type the file path in but /media/internal/downloads/test.html is the extent that i know of the file, what do i put before it?
    file:///media/.......
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elpollodiablo1 View Post
    file:///media/.......
    yeah originally that would google search that, i had to email myself the link. but i have since found a app that means you can enter file:///