Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    *** Did I do wrong? All of a sudden I can't get email, contacts are gone, calendar... Yesterday I removed and reinstalled ThumbNav and Hulu fix. Set up Google to sync with my Pre 2 phone and that's working just fine. I removed buzz and may have played with some settings on Gmail but nothing major... Any help?
    I noticed a new google calendar entry didnt sync back to my Touchpad yesterday.
    try installing the google sync patch from preware.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    will try... Went to google setting to get settings and says IMAP is not supported by google for webos...w t f...? Now calendar... How damn jealous can they be?! I will switch mail servers if that's the case... They and their services are not that important to me!
    Did you turn on 2 factor authentication?

How it works - Accounts Help
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    80% of my calendar entries are gone. Most items on Mondays are still showing for whatever reason.

But also I can't log in to gmail from the web browser! I get a message about needing cookies turned on. This is frustrating.

*edit* just got into my gmail without doing anything different.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    installed patch... Enabled pop.. Tried enable imap.. Google say it won't support webos... Come on! Really! How jealous can they be... If I can't get it working I can use another... I don't need them! Seriously.... I can call the butler they helped last time but my good ness I don't have all day for this stuff...

why is everyone else making it so hard to use webos?! Cause its the best easiest to use!? Ugh!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    yes I did authentication and without.... I had most of my mail forwarded to this gmail account so am using those directly to the pad now... I feel for those who only use gmail.... I am going to step away for a bit , not only do have other things to do Google!!! But need to calm down.... It works on my phones just fine.... Transitioning from a droid to the pre2.... Uh!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    feel stupid n mad for wasting my day on this but my droid won't connect to the server either now so prob a home wifi/firewall issue/config... Thx for Ur help... Hubby will fix 2nite... Sigh...

Gotta luv Pre central and palm community <3
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    i setup gmail on my TP yesterday (as ms exchange/push account). seems to be sending/email just fine, but i do have an exclamation under gmail (where it displays all your accounts in prefs). no idea what the icon means..

will email stop working after 3 months? i don't have the patch in preware installed but i see it mention something about email not working after a few months. does usage expire or something?

sad there isn't more support for this.