Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Picked-up a 32GB Touchpad a few days ago. Tried to send a print job to my P2015dn and like the others, all I get is 2 pages of all-black. Quick way to burn through toner, yes?

I upgraded to 3.0.4 and the problem still remains. Googling isn't turning up much else. Has anyone with a P2015 opened a case with HP Support?
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerDave99 View Post
    Picked-up a 32GB Touchpad a few days ago. Tried to send a print job to my P2015dn and like the others, all I get is 2 pages of all-black. Quick way to burn through toner, yes?

I upgraded to 3.0.4 and the problem still remains. Googling isn't turning up much else. Has anyone with a P2015 opened a case with HP Support?
    The only way to print off a HP TP iMO

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-solution.html
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    The only way to print off a HP TP iMO

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-solution.html
    Yeah, I saw that. Unfortunately, leaving a Windows PC powered-on 24/7 in my home is not an optimal solution. Thanks though.
    Dave, give it a try with 3.0.5. P2015 (at long last) seems to be working fine here.
    Have the same Issue printing to my HP 1505n Laser jet.. Just black pages ??
    Did anyone get this resolved ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spackle View Post
    Dave, give it a try with 3.0.5. P2015 (at long last) seems to be working fine here.
    Confirmed! Yes! Thanks for the heads-up. After upgrading to 3.0.5 I was able to print emails and web pages with no problem to my LaserJet P2015dn.

I do, however, wish there was an option to select how many pages to print (e.g. "pages 1-5 out of 40").

So that resolves 1 of my 3 major problems. Just two more to go now:

1. Frequent, random wi-fi timeouts (which requires turning WiFi Off/On to temporarily resolve).
    2. Random sound issue where it goes "tinny" sounding (which requires powering Touchpad Off/On to temporarily resolve).
    Hi, I have this problem too, printing from TP to HP Laserjet 2605 directly (not thru PC).
    My OS level is 3.0.5.
    Any other solutions out there?
    i have the same problem & i have the 2605dn!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12